General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hello, quick intro Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-04-03 3:15 PM

Boston, MA
Subject: Hello, quick intro
Hello, this is a great forum. Lot of info. Anyways, i live in Boston, 29. Did my first tri last Sept. It was fun as hell. I never really swam before other than messing around in a pool. Never have i gone from a point A to point B. Swimming is the most challengiung leg. I got that total immersion book and it helped me a ton. Basically i just relax and try not to get tired. Im doing another one in June. Training isnt that intense for me. I really dont train as much as i should. I basically plan to do a few races a year just for fun. I run maybe twice a week (if im lucky). I swim once a week (when im doing good), but to be honest i have swam once since last oct. Bike, not in 05 yet, when the weather gets nice.

I do some hiking and treking. Ive been lifting for 1/2 my life, and have been involved in mainly combative sports for most of my life. Wrestling, BJJ, some Muay Thai, and i jsut started up again boxing and do that about 3 days a week.

Tris are cool, and i couldnt believe how much fun i had during my first one. I was riding my bike when i realized i had a smile on my face. Since that moment i have decided to do them as long as a can.

2005-04-03 9:37 PM
in reply to: #137413

User image

Pro
Broomfield, Colorado
Subject: RE: Hello, quick intro

Welcome to BT....tri's are SO addicting....I'm with you!

Best of luck this season

New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hello, quick intro Rss Feed