General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Give Peace A Tri (Keene, NH) Sprint Triathlon Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-05-29 10:54 AM

User image

NH
Subject: Give Peace A Tri (Keene, NH) Sprint Triathlon

Hey Tri-Gal & Guys,

Whether you're a beginner, veteran age-grouper or Ironman, this is a great Sprint event for a great group. Mothers Uniting is putting on the 4th Annual Give Peace A Tri - Try Making A Difference Sprint Triathlon at Surry Mountain Recreation Area just outside of Keene, NH on Saturday, July 11, 2009.

• The big news for this year is that chip timing will be used for accurate results.

• Due to the increased demand, the cutoff has increased from 200 to 250 triathletes.

• The entry fee is still a bargain at $35.00 & includes a shirt for the first 100 entries!

You can participate in the triathlon as a racer, relay team-member or volunteer. It consists of a .25 mile swim, an 8 mile bike ride and a 3.1 mile run – check out the attached map. You can check out all the details and register online at the website: www.givepeaceatri.net. The event proceeds will support Mothers Uniting which works to create a non-violent and just world for ALL children.

Like anything that makes a difference in life, this sprint triathlon is a challenge that can be met with dedication and effort. That is the overall point of this event. If you can do THIS, just think of ALL the other differences you can make in this world!

Please pass this info along to anyone you think might be interested and let me know if you have any questions. I'd love to see you all out there!

Peace- Addison

(GPAT_Mapb.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
GPAT_Mapb.JPG (59KB - 22 downloads)

2009-06-18 2:37 PM
in reply to: #2181018

User image

NH
Subject: RE: Give Peace A Tri (Keene, NH) Sprint Triathlon

The 250 slots are starting to fill up.  If you're on the fence, jump in for a great sprint tri.  Please let me know if any of you have questions.

Thanks!

Addison

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Give Peace A Tri (Keene, NH) Sprint Triathlon Rss Feed