General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Inaugural "El Tour To Tucson" Lifetime Fitness Tempe Cycle Club Ride on Saturday June 20 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-06-09 12:05 PM

User image

Expert
Tempe
Silver member
Subject: Inaugural "El Tour To Tucson" Lifetime Fitness Tempe Cycle Club Ride on Saturday June 20
If you are looking for a fun ride on Saturday the 20th, check out this ride from Tempe to Tucson. Unfortunately I will be standing up at a wedding, but Dean may even skip the wedding to do this ride!

You do NOT need to be an LTF member to participate in the ride, as Steve has opened it up to any cyclist in the Valley. If you want to see the entire e-mail with all details, PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you.

From Steve Elwell, Lifetime Fitness Cycling Club coach:

Inaugural "El Tour To Tucson" Lifetime Fitness Tempe Cycle Club Ride
  All; I'm excited to say that the arrangements have been finalized at the Westin La Paloma for our Inaugural "El Tour To Tucson" century plus ride!  We've secured a GREAT room rate of $119 per night. That rate gets us full access to the Westin including the water park, making it an GREAT place to connect with our families, friends and just PLAY!

How to reserve yourself a spot at the Westin:

• Call 1-800-937-8461

• When making your reservation, specifically ask  for the Lifetime Fitness cycling club room block for June 20th

IF you have any problems making your reservation, please contact our Sales Representative - Mark Turchetto at 520-577-5873

*** Please email Steve Elwell Steve Elwell [[email protected]] and provide the following information***

1. Name, email address and cell phone number of the RIDER!
  2. Name, email address and cell phone number of the person driving your family down!

Ride Date: Saturday, June 20th 2009

Meeting Location:  Lifetime Fitness Tempe

Suggested Arrival Time: 5:00am

Wheels Down (WE ROLL):  5:30am

Route Map:  http://tinyurl.com/m69mgn

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Inaugural "El Tour To Tucson" Lifetime Fitness Tempe Cycle Club Ride on Saturday June 20 Rss Feed