General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Same Person, Different Name Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-04-22 4:01 PM

User image

Expert
Denver
Subject: Same Person, Different Name
Since I don't think I ever formally introduced myself before, now that I've had a name change I thought I would. In a different life (yesterday) I went by peak5280. Since I never changed my password and always relied on my automatic login, and deleted my email with a password in it, and kind of cleaned my computer/s, (and like run-on sentences) well, I had no idea how to get logged back on. So I re-registered (and asked Ron to delete my other account). Anyway, I'm 29 with mostly a running background. Cycling is okay and swimming, well, if the swim consisted of playing Marco Polo, I'd be first out of the water every time. As it is, I swim more like the blindfolded person trying to find the finish. I'm a part-time (evenings) grad student getting my MSF (Masters of Science in Finance) and need to exercise for peace of mind. And because I like it. I have two dogs that are only supportive of my training on running days. I'm pretty competitive and like individual sports since there's no one else to blame but myself. Trying to outdo myself is what keeps me motivated. The resources (articles and forums) have been pretty helpful so far, and looking forward to learning more and improving.

2005-04-22 4:57 PM
in reply to: #146727

User image

Pro
Broomfield, Colorado
Subject: RE: Same Person, Different Name
Well, welcome (back?)  ....lol.  good one.    going on the group ride tomorrow?
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Same Person, Different Name Rss Feed