General Discussion Triathlon Talk » oval concepts... Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-06-13 11:12 PM

User image

Veteran
Rockwall, Texas
Subject: oval concepts...
is there anybody that can tell me anything about oval concepts stuff? i like their aerobar stuff, but i dont wanna have to buy the stem as well as the stem faceplate, arm pads, and aerobars, and i dont know if the face plate will fit on any(or most) stem(s). i'm planning on buying like a deda or ritchey stem thats white , but i want the oval aerobars. help please

2009-06-14 6:14 PM
in reply to: #2215841

Veteran
Subject: RE: oval concepts...
generalee2010 - 2009-06-13 11:12 PM

is there anybody that can tell me anything about oval concepts stuff? i like their aerobar stuff, but i dont wanna have to buy the stem as well as the stem faceplate, arm pads, and aerobars, and i dont know if the face plate will fit on any(or most) stem(s). i'm planning on buying like a deda or ritchey stem thats white , but i want the oval aerobars. help please

First, great choice in aerobars. Oval Concepts makes the most adjustable bars around.

Are you buying the setup from your local bike shop or are you planning on ordering online? The reason I ask because there are so many different options with the Oval setup that you really need to know what you want before you order.

And you do need to use an Oval Concepts stem with the bars. I would suggest buying the Oval Concepts R710 Adjustable Stem because if you dont use that your aerobars will follow the angle of your stem. Again, you might not need the adjustable stem if you can try the set up on at your local bike shop.

Shoot me a message if you have additional questions. I have a lot of experience with Oval Concepts bars.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » oval concepts... Rss Feed