General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Dextro Energy Triathlon ITU World Championship Series live and for free Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-06-25 4:24 AM

Subject: Dextro Energy Triathlon ITU World Championship Series live and for free

Hi Triathlon Fans,

I just found a site where you can watch the Dextro Energy Triathlon ITU World Championship Series live and for free ( www.triathlonlive.tv )!The quality is quite good and there are open highlight shows and reports as well. In addition there is a premium pass for high quality and full access to all footage.

Here is the link to the free Highlights Washington Men Dextro Energy Triathlon Video or just click on the image:

http://www.triathlonlive.tv/show/flashfree/12463/Highlights_Washington_Men_Dextro_Energy_Triathlon

Highlights Washington Men Dextro Energy Triathlon  

Enjoy the races; it’s really an exciting competition so far!

Greets

Dave

Edited by Tri_dave 2009-06-25 4:26 AM

2009-06-25 10:06 AM
in reply to: #2241631

User image

Extreme Veteran
San Luis Obispo County, CA
Subject: RE: Dextro Energy Triathlon ITU World Championship Series live and for free
Thanks for posting.  I thought it was pay to view only.
I watched it last week from the bike to run transition area.  Really cool to see the guys come in, and get to watch on the jumbotron too.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Dextro Energy Triathlon ITU World Championship Series live and for free Rss Feed