General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hello from Canberra, Australia Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-06-30 5:02 AM

Subject: Hello from Canberra, Australia
After lurking around for a while - and soaking up all the tips... I thought I should say a proper Hello!!! I am brand new to triathlons and have signed up for the Canberra HIM in December this year. I've been running mara's and 1/2's for the past 3 years and thought adding a couple extra things before the run would be a good idea ..... (totally wasn't thinking straight!!!) I am not out to break any records, merely to complete, survive and do it all again another time.
So far the ins and outs of tri-cycling has been my biggest concern and the bruises on my body from the switch to cleats is a testament to the tribulations.... will post pics soon to give everyone a good laugh!
Anyhoo will post some questions.. along the cycling threads but if anyone has any must haves or bruise treatment ideas that would be great!
Cheers
TJ

2009-06-30 6:48 AM
in reply to: #2252372

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: RE: Hello from Canberra, Australia
welcome and good luck with your training, best advice about bruises is keep working at the bike you'll get there, may be some of the other guys gal will add some insight..lol
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hello from Canberra, Australia Rss Feed