Overall Rank = /
Age Group =
Age Group Rank = 0/
Run
  • 4h 51m
  • 26.2 miles
  • 11m 07s  min/mile
Comments:

It was a great race. I ran my own race and wasn't influenced by others. I did good sticking with what had been working for me. I did get some cramps at mile 14 or 15 (up hill muscle group) so I took it easy until I started running down hill. Then my down hill muscle group cramped and so I had to nurse the last 9 miles back to the finish line. I beat my last marathon by 50 minutes so I had no complaints.
What would you do differently?:

Nothing. My amount of time I could commit to training was as much as I could do and I did good taking advantage of that time. If I lived closer to hills I would have ran more hills but I just didn't have the time. This wasn't my life mission so I didn't plan on getting a spectacular time. I enjoyed the race, the hard and easy parts and was glad that my record for completing my marathons was 2 for 2
Post race
Event comments:

Loved the race, if all my buddies had been there that would have been perfect (Scott's baby was in the hospital and couldn't make it). Weather, hills, temp, everything was perfect. I liked the medal too.

Last updated: 2005-01-14 12:00 AM
Running
04:51:00 | 26.2 miles | 11m 07s  min/mile
Age Group: 30/
Overall: 0/
Performance: Good
Course: Started at Whiskey Row, the County Court house and ran up and over Thumb Butte, down the back side to the turn around point and then back to the Court house. Major elevation climb with lots of rolling hills.
Keeping cool Good Drinking Just right
Post race
Weight change: %
Overall:
Mental exertion [1-5] 5
Physical exertion [1-5] 5
Good race?
Evaluation
Course challenge Just right
Organized? Yes
Events on-time? Yes
Lots of volunteers? Yes
Plenty of drinks? Yes
Post race activities: Good
Race evaluation [1-5] 4

{postbutton}
2005-05-05 6:00 PM

New user

Subject: Whiskey Row

2005-05-07 4:26 PM
in reply to: #153308

User image

Arizona
Subject: RE: Whiskey Row
Great job again. We will have to do something in the future. Those dang sick kids will get you every time.
General Discussion-> Race Reports!
{postbutton}
General Discussion Race Reports! » Whiskey Row Rss Feed