General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Detroit Iron Triathlon - IMLP Race Report Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-08-17 7:36 PM

User image

Detroit, MI
Subject: Detroit Iron Triathlon - IMLP Race Report
Hi Everyone, my name's Jared.  I haven't posted here much but I followed the Ironman training plan that got me through to the finish in Ironman Lake Placid.  You can check out my Ironman Lake Placid Race Report. (the race report is on the Metro-Detroit Michigan triathlon forums I run)

I'm part of a group called Detroit Iron Triathlon (website still in progress) that trains for triathlons and raises money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.  We're in the process of recruiting more members for our next big event in 2010, Ironman Wisconsin.  Right now we have about 30 people already committed to going out to Madison in September and signing up!  We also have other members that will be training with us for other events.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and let you know about the things I'm doing in Michigan!

I look forward to contributing some more.

2009-08-18 10:51 AM
in reply to: #2354456

User image

Extreme Veteran
New Boston
Subject: RE: Detroit Iron Triathlon - IMLP Race Report

Great job on race and report!!!

2009-08-18 1:28 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Milford, MI
Excellent!  Great job and your report was awesome.  Can't believe I'm even considering that insanity
2009-09-13 10:54 PM

User image

Detroit, MI
Thanks for the comments.  I can't wait to do my next one.  I'm signing up with other Detroit Iron members for Ironman Wisconsin 2010.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Detroit Iron Triathlon - IMLP Race Report Rss Feed