Child labor laws
Processed foods
Cost of healthy eating
Lack of food education
The Internet
BACON!
Video games
Too much damn TV!
Food = love (not enough love in their home)
no enough BEETS !!
ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!
No more Physical Education in school system
The perception that Fat = Normal
Un-educated/un-informed parents
Genetics
Food/Eating in every aspect of life now
Lazy Parents
BIGGY Sized Pop / Soda / Softdrinks
Thinking 'low fat' = low calories
This is a multiple choice poll.

2009-08-20 12:37 PM
in reply to: #2360112

New user
Subject: RE: Childhood obesity causes: A poll
Well I personally have been on both sides of the weight issue. About three years ago I lost 40 lbs. to get back to my running weight in college (thirty years ago) so that I could run with my oldest daughter.  My problem was not that I wasn't eating healthy food, but that I just ate too much of it.  I was living proof that in Louisiana we live to eat, not eat to live.  I also have five children who are active, thin and eat well.  There is very little junk in the home and it is rare that we eat out.  I prepare their lunches for school so that they will have a healthy balanced meal.  Sure it takes time but it is well worth it.  Bottom line, if the kids are overweight, the parent is ultimately at fault. 

2009-08-20 12:41 PM
in reply to: #2360491

User image

Alpharetta, Georgia
Bronze member
Kickback - 2009-08-20 12:36 PM
I think food education is the counter to advertisements. The problem is nowadays that you have to take a couple of college-level biology and biochemistry to understand what these nutrients do to for your body; it really is deceptive.

I don't think that you need to take college-level courses to understand what is inherrently good or bad for you.
I DO think that most people are just too lazy to look up the nutritional information or read an ingredient label for what they are eating.

2009-08-20 12:42 PM

User image

Champion
the alamo city, Texas
I just saw a speaker from Gerber at a conference this week, and she informed us that french fries are the number one source of vegetables fed to TEN MONTH OLDS.

Maybe this is a tiny problem, mom and dad feeding baby their fries?

And beets.
2009-08-20 12:44 PM
in reply to: #2360507

User image

Pro
Hailey, ID
lisac957 - 2009-08-20 11:41 AM

Kickback - 2009-08-20 12:36 PM
I think food education is the counter to advertisements. The problem is nowadays that you have to take a couple of college-level biology and biochemistry to understand what these nutrients do to for your body; it really is deceptive.

I don't think that you need to take college-level courses to understand what is inherrently good or bad for you.
I DO think that most people are just too lazy to look up the nutritional information or read an ingredient label for what they are eating.

This is true, but I think the vast majority know it's bad for them, and just don't care.
2009-08-20 12:54 PM
in reply to: #2360268

User image

Champion
Philly 'burbs
Renee - 2009-08-20 12:07 PM

Like any drug of choice, food provides what is missing in that person's life. Addiction is about confusing a substance for love.

Sure, crapfoods can accelerate the increase in weight, but it is the mass consumption of the crapfood that is the problem. Video games, in and of themselves, do not cause obesity. I have a couple of skinny nephews who love their video games. 

Addiction to food causes obesity. The question is, what is causing the addiction?

I have a nephew who went from my a happy, skinny little spitfire to a withdrawn, overweight kid, after his parents divorced. He found solace in food. He would come home from school and immediately go to the pantry, grab a bag of Doritos and sit in front of the television for hours. It broke my heart to see how unhappy and depressed he was. It's been ten years, and he's still reserved but now he is a lean teen who is active and has a good circle of friends. He eats healthy - like he did before the divorce - and it shows in his body.

ETA: I find the judgmentalism very distasteful. Addicts are already very ashamed of their addictions. With obese people, there is no hiding their addiction, you can see it in the shape of their bodies. Alcoholics can escape your judgementalism because often you cannot spot an alcoholic just by looking at them. In fact, you probably party with an alcoholic and think this person is such a great, fun-loving socializer; you don't look at the hiding-in-plain-sight alcoholic and judge him/her everytime he/she picks up a beer. Same with gambling addicts, shopping addicts or exercise addicts - you can't spot their addiction just to look at them. But look at a food addict and tell me you don't judge that person everytime they take a bite of a cookie. How about a little compassion and less judging?

I've been clean and sober for over 25 years. The only way to stop using is to stop using. The only way to stop enabling is to stop enabling.

I will grant you that eating disorders and food addiction bring special consideration since one cannot completely eliminate food. However, addiction can be overcome. Been there, done that. Recovery is possible. Freedom is available to all.  Other peoples compassion did little to help me get better.
2009-08-20 1:09 PM

User image

Champion
Knoxville area
Our Culture is the #1 reason.

For the average person, there is no reason to rise above average (or even attempt to)
Just be a little better than my neighbor... buy just a bit more I don't need.

Our society is set up on false rewards. A Level 80 Warlock...woohoo, big deal. Yet, I know many people who rank this as a top priority/achievement.

Then Parents, whose responsibility it is to care for their child. If that means learning that McDonald's 3x a day is bad, then it's their responsibility to learn it.

And that's the tip of the iceberg.

2009-08-20 1:12 PM
in reply to: #2360593

User image

Pro
Hailey, ID
Leegoocrap,

Ya got a problem with my level 80 warlock????
2009-08-20 1:28 PM
in reply to: #2360605

User image

Veteran
Elizabethtown, KY

bradword - 2009-08-20 2:12 PM Leegoocrap, Ya got a problem with my level 80 warlock????

Reminds me of my race this past weekend, in Indianapolis . . . where the 30,000 attendee-strong GenCon conference was going on.  It's a gaming conference, and I'm not making any judgements here, but as I observed some of the folks walking around downtown, the first thing I thought of was:

2009-08-20 1:38 PM
in reply to: #2360605

User image

Champion
Knoxville area
bradword - 2009-08-20 2:12 PM Leegoocrap, Ya got a problem with my level 80 warlock????

haha, don't get me wrong, I'm a big nerd (Diablo2) myself (AnimeCon in ATL here I come) however, it doesn't dominate my life... usually.
2009-08-20 1:40 PM

User image

Regular
Philadelphia
phoenixazul - 2009-08-20 12:44 PM There's no one silver bullet

Sure there is

But seriously, folks. phoenixazul, you had me with this one:

more FUN P.E.! If you make kids LIKE exercise, chances are they'll do it.

Gym class was living hell for me when I was a kid. I spent every single school day from 1st to 8th grade dreading gym class, and frequently considered hurting myself so that I wouldn't have to go. All the activities were competitions of some kind, or team sports. I was chubby, slow, and clumsy (until I hit puberty, then I was just slow and clumsy), so you can imagine how well I did at competitions and team sports. Try to get a kid to like exercise when the whole class is watching you do your last lap around the gym because they all finished five minutes ago, or when the gym teacher puts you on a team and all your teammates' faces just fall. And, of course, you all know how nice and considerate kids always are about their classmates' shortcomings. So, I learned that exercise and sports were intended for people who were already good at them; for me, they were just humiliation. I didn't even start to get over this until I was 20. I started exercising alone, at home. It took another two years after that before I could work up the courage to go to a gym, because I was sure that everyone there -- particularly all the slim, fit people who'd been athletic their whole lives -- was watching me in disgust (it didn't even register that *I* was slim and fit at this point; bad memories have a way of making themselves heard over logic and reason).

Now, how hard would it have been for the gym teachers to introduce competitions against yourself over time, or whole-group games, or dancing, or anything that wasn't ENTIRELY rooted in competition and winning/losing? How hard would it have been for them to encourage a climate where it was OK to not do very well as long as you actually tried? Really friggin' hard apparently, because I know a lot of people who've had similar experiences. I know it's not the gym teachers' fault that athletic culture says winning is everything (and losers are, well, losers, a.k.a. not winners, a.k.a. worthless, and quitters are even worse). And I probably still would have hated it on the days we played sports. But if there had been ONE place where that attitude wasn't OK, and if we'd done ANY activities that weren't pure competition, maybe I wouldn't have grown up assuming that all exercise = humiliation, and fearing/hating it all.

Not to discount ANY of the other stuff people mentioned as reasons, of course. This one, obviously, just hit a nerve with me.

edited for typos

Edited by Silver Bullet 2009-08-20 1:44 PM
2009-08-20 1:47 PM

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX
P.E. was MISERABLE for me as well. I only see out of one eye at a time... aka: no depth perception. Which mean ANY game that involved throwing a ball, catching a ball, etc. I completely sucked at it. Yep, I was the last kid picked every time. Miserable.

After 9th grade I got on the summer swim team. Then I realized that if I swam for the H.S. swim team that would mean NO P.E.!

And thus started my swimming career.

2009-08-20 2:09 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
off topic Hijack Alert:

I actually loved PE. I was the BOP heavyset kid who had hand me down clothes but you know what? My teachers made it fun for everyone. playing dodgeball, tag, etc etc all the time you were just running around being a crazy kid and burning off energy. occassionally we would do an "intro to ..... (pick your sport) unit but it was always built around the basics of the sport, not competition. If we liked a sport or were good at it, that is what the school teams were for.

One thing I loved was PE in middle school. Units from ballroom dance, to archery (yes in 1997 we had archery classes still and no one ever got shot by an arrow!), and the more traditional baseball, basketball, volleyball etc...It was still made more to be fun but still get us a good workout. Of course we also had the dreaded Friday Mile run tests but even there it was not bad. Maybe I just went to a good school but the majority of the other students would encourage the last finishers and cheer them on. (I was not one of the last usually but not the first either...so that felt good )

High School was a different picture. I took on a full academic load stuffed with AP and advanced courses. I opted out of PE with parental permision partly because my schedule would not fit it but also because believe it or not, serious marching band practices are a workout in and of themselves. We got the principle to come practice with us once and he made 1/3 of the way through before quitting and going to stand with out director. BTW the reason I choose to go academic was also because I was a focused HS student, I knew that getting good grades was the only way to get a good scholership to go to the colleges I wanted to. I did it and was able to get to school so it was worth it.

Hijack over!
2009-08-20 2:09 PM

User image

Champion
Knoxville area
One of the best articles I've ever read was by Chris Shugart at T-Nation about his velocity diet on "Toxic People" in your life. Look for it, it's a very realistic view on how people can treat you for doing something as innocent as trying to better yourself.
2009-08-20 2:20 PM
in reply to: #2360404

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX
DolphinGirlMB - 2009-08-20 11:55 AM

1st I blame it on the parents.  I was always a chunky kid and am obese now.  I have made a conscious decision to do something about it.  Don't get me wrong, my parents tried as us kids grew up with workouts and no sugary foods.  We always had dinner together and didn't eat out.  I had 2 things against me, one was my thyroid stopped working (severe hypothroidism) at an early age and also that I was sexually abused as a child.  I was embarrassed and went to food as comfort.  Yes,  my issues were not the norm.

However, I am looking at my friends who have kids now and how they are all glued to the TV at home, in the cars, etc or playing video games.  It becomes a seditary lifestyle, as well as swinging into the McDonald's for chicken nuggets.  This is all for convienece.  It keeps the kids busy so that they dont have to do the parental things like toss the softball in the backyard or going for walks. 

I have a friend that has been feeding her child chicken nuggets/fries from a very young age b/c "that's all she likes."  The child will never learn to eat other/better things unless the parents do something about it.  If they don't eat, then they go to bed hungry.  Sooner or later the child will eat what is put in front of them, so long as you are making healthy choices for them. 

While your situation is probably not why most kids in America are obese today... even back then your parents should have wondered why you were finding comfort in food- maybe looked at it as a warning sigh of something else going on with you.

All parents should do that. Either they find out they are feeding their kid crap- or they find out that there is an emotional issue the kid medicating themselves with food about.

I agree, if the kid won't eat the healthy food... then they just don't eat. A kid won't starve themselves to death. At some point they'll get over it and get hungry enough to eat.

2009-08-20 3:06 PM

User image

Master
Sunny Southern Cal

I've got one kid that pretty much only eats processed foods, and one that eats a higher percentage of  vegetables and fruit than probably 99% of the US population.  The one that eats the good stuff happens to be the go-getter and is active and athletic.  The one that thrives on grilled cheese sandwiches, pizza, frozen dinners, etc., is lazy and presents a big challenge to get to do anything physical.  He is overweight.

I've given up on the food battle in my house.  My wife buys the food, and she buys tons of crap along with the other good foods.  The only way she will stop bringing it into the house is if I can get her in for a physical and have her discover that her cholesterol is 400.  But I can't get her to go to the doctor, she just refuses to make an appt.  So I try to engage my kids in activities -- bike rides, swimming, football, running whatever.

Also, I do my best to explain to the kids what makes a good diet, a bad diet, and the consequences of bad eating.  My wife is upset with me over this because my one son now thinks that he is fat, which he is for a kid IMO.  A 10yo kid shouldn't have any obvious body fat.  I tell him he has more body fat than he should have, and it's because of what he eats and from not being active enough.  I figure the best thing I can do is to shoot straight and be honest.  Eventually maybe the light will go on for him, and he will make better eating decisions on his own.

So yes, parenting is part of it.  But another big thing is snacks.  There isn't an activity that kids get involved in that doesn't end with a bag of cr@p being given to every kid with chips, candy, and sugar water, aka, "juice".  Every practice & game for soccer, football, baseball, basketball, you-name-it -- always a load of junk for kids every single time.  It's a cultural problem now.  Food is everywhere, all the time.  And mostly it's junk food.

2009-08-20 3:08 PM
in reply to: #2360879

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX
SevenZulu - 2009-08-20 3:06 PM

I've got one kid that pretty much only eats processed foods, and one that eats a higher percentage of  vegetables and fruit than probably 99% of the US population.  The one that eats the good stuff happens to be the go-getter and is active and athletic.  The one that thrives on grilled cheese sandwiches, pizza, frozen dinners, etc., is lazy and presents a big challenge to get to do anything physical.  He is overweight.

I've given up on the food battle in my house.  My wife buys the food, and she buys tons of crap along with the other good foods.  The only way she will stop bringing it into the house is if I can get her in for a physical and have her discover that her cholesterol is 400.  But I can't get her to go to the doctor, she just refuses to make an appt.  So I try to engage my kids in activities -- bike rides, swimming, football, running whatever.

Also, I do my best to explain to the kids what makes a good diet, a bad diet, and the consequences of bad eating.  My wife is upset with me over this because my one son now thinks that he is fat, which he is for a kid IMO.  A 10yo kid shouldn't have any obvious body fat.  I tell him he has more body fat than he should have, and it's because of what he eats and from not being active enough.  I figure the best thing I can do is to shoot straight and be honest.  Eventually maybe the light will go on for him, and he will make better eating decisions on his own.

So yes, parenting is part of it.  But another big thing is snacks.  There isn't an activity that kids get involved in that doesn't end with a bag of cr@p being given to every kid with chips, candy, and sugar water, aka, "juice".  Every practice & game for soccer, football, baseball, basketball, you-name-it -- always a load of junk for kids every single time.  It's a cultural problem now.  Food is everywhere, all the time.  And mostly it's junk food.

So, your wife knows the 10 year old is overweight for his age... right? If so, then why does she still buy all the food that is probably assisting him in his weight gain?

I don't understand.

At least you have one kiddo on the right path to a long healthy life though!

2009-08-20 3:24 PM
in reply to: #2360785

User image

Expert
Oakland, Fl
KSH - 2009-08-20 3:20 PM
DolphinGirlMB - 2009-08-20 11:55 AM 1st I blame it on the parents.  I was always a chunky kid and am obese now.  I have made a conscious decision to do something about it.  Don't get me wrong, my parents tried as us kids grew up with workouts and no sugary foods.  We always had dinner together and didn't eat out.  I had 2 things against me, one was my thyroid stopped working (severe hypothroidism) at an early age and also that I was sexually abused as a child.  I was embarrassed and went to food as comfort.  Yes,  my issues were not the norm.

However, I am looking at my friends who have kids now and how they are all glued to the TV at home, in the cars, etc or playing video games.  It becomes a seditary lifestyle, as well as swinging into the McDonald's for chicken nuggets.  This is all for convienece.  It keeps the kids busy so that they dont have to do the parental things like toss the softball in the backyard or going for walks. 

I have a friend that has been feeding her child chicken nuggets/fries from a very young age b/c "that's all she likes."  The child will never learn to eat other/better things unless the parents do something about it.  If they don't eat, then they go to bed hungry.  Sooner or later the child will eat what is put in front of them, so long as you are making healthy choices for them. 
While your situation is probably not why most kids in America are obese today... even back then your parents should have wondered why you were finding comfort in food- maybe looked at it as a warning sigh of something else going on with you. All parents should do that. Either they find out they are feeding their kid crap- or they find out that there is an emotional issue the kid medicating themselves with food about. I agree, if the kid won't eat the healthy food... then they just don't eat. A kid won't starve themselves to death. At some point they'll get over it and get hungry enough to eat.

My parents had no clue what I was taking comfort in.   They didnt know about the abuse for quite a long time until I had a breakdown in school after a couple years.  I was raised with tough love (aka suffer in silence).  At the same time, my parents worked from home to be there for us kids.  My parents thought most of my weight gain as a child was growing pains.  I showed a huge gain between 7 and 8.  I was also very active, as my bike was my main transportation.  I was also on the swim team and in gymnastics.  As I grew older(10-17), I had 3 jobs/businesses on the side: paper delivery,  babysitting and house cleaning.  Having these side jobs paid for my snacks which I hid from my parents.  Oddly enough, my parents kept track of my money.....if I gave them all of it. (50% in the bank, 50% I could spend...if I dipped into the bank, I had to replace it next time i earned money).  So, I understand my parents not knowing why I had the weight gain and then once finally finding out that I had thyroid issues, placing the blame there, not knowing that there was also deeper routed issues.

As I said before, I can't imagine other kids having the same issues and this is the reason I still place the blame on parents resorting to convienece, laziness and relying on others to do thier job.  A child will not starve themselves to death if you give them asparagus....sooner or later, they will eat. 

2009-08-20 3:43 PM
in reply to: #2360886

User image

Master
Sunny Southern Cal

KSH - 2009-08-20 1:08 PM  So, your wife knows the 10 year old is overweight for his age... right? If so, then why does she still buy all the food that is probably assisting him in his weight gain? I don't understand. At least you have one kiddo on the right path to a long healthy life though!

My wife prefers denial.  She insists that he isn't overweight.  I don't know, I can't explain it, I don't get it either, and I've given up battling with her.  There is no reasoning with her over it.  Maybe for a week or two I can get the junk food to disappear from the house when I really drive home the point.  Then, amazingly one day I come home and there are two big bags of potato chips, three gallons of ice cream in the freezer, and five pounds of various chocolate bars in the cupboard. 

"He has a sensitivity to certain food textures" she says.  From my perspective, if the kid can eat pizza and a grilled cheese and frozen dinners, then he can handle a carrot or an apple.  He'll eat the food that is available, and if there are no frozen dinners, he won't eat frozen dinners.  But my wife chooses to pander to his poor eating habits.

2009-08-20 4:09 PM
in reply to: #2360990

User image

Champion
Dallas, TX
SevenZulu - 2009-08-20 3:43 PM

KSH - 2009-08-20 1:08 PM  So, your wife knows the 10 year old is overweight for his age... right? If so, then why does she still buy all the food that is probably assisting him in his weight gain? I don't understand. At least you have one kiddo on the right path to a long healthy life though!

My wife prefers denial.  She insists that he isn't overweight.  I don't know, I can't explain it, I don't get it either, and I've given up battling with her.  There is no reasoning with her over it.  Maybe for a week or two I can get the junk food to disappear from the house when I really drive home the point.  Then, amazingly one day I come home and there are two big bags of potato chips, three gallons of ice cream in the freezer, and five pounds of various chocolate bars in the cupboard. 

"He has a sensitivity to certain food textures" she says.  From my perspective, if the kid can eat pizza and a grilled cheese and frozen dinners, then he can handle a carrot or an apple.  He'll eat the food that is available, and if there are no frozen dinners, he won't eat frozen dinners.  But my wife chooses to pander to his poor eating habits.

Well you can only do so much. I understand that sometimes it's near impossible to battle a spouse and win.

You two should watch "You are what you eat" on BBC America. Great show. It's really awesome when she goes into a house with people who have kids. She lays all that junk food out on the table and talks about what the parents are doing to their kids. She isn't nice about it either.

2009-08-20 4:33 PM
in reply to: #2361053

User image

Master
Sunny Southern Cal

KSH - 2009-08-20 2:09 PM  Well you can only do so much. I understand that sometimes it's near impossible to battle a spouse and win. You two should watch "You are what you eat" on BBC America. Great show. It's really awesome when she goes into a house with people who have kids. She lays all that junk food out on the table and talks about what the parents are doing to their kids. She isn't nice about it either.

Thanks for the tip, I will get a copy of the show.

2009-08-20 5:22 PM

User image

Regular
State College, PA
parenting.  the kids learn how to eat from parents.  parents eat bad, kids see it and do the same.  i was on vacation last week and saw a whole family with mcdonalds bags eating, they were feeding the youngest, must have been only 2 or younger, french fries and pieces of cheesburgers.. i have no idea how they thought this was right.  but it's their life and their child. oh well

2009-08-22 9:29 AM

User image

Elite
^ x2 drp.

Parenting...plain and simple.

It's the parent that buys the food, prepares the food, provides the food...I guess I should have put "food" in quotes because nutrient-wise most of it barely qualifies. :/

It's the parent that allows the kids to sit in front of the idiot box instead of facilitating a love of play at an early age.

So, I guess the answer to Bradword's question is that most of those items in the poll can be blamed...but all those things can be controlled by a strong and nurturing parental unit.

2009-08-22 9:42 AM
in reply to: #2361163

User image

Pro
Hailey, ID
drp5063 - 2009-08-20 4:22 PM

parenting.  the kids learn how to eat from parents.  parents eat bad, kids see it and do the same.  i was on vacation last week and saw a whole family with mcdonalds bags eating, they were feeding the youngest, must have been only 2 or younger, french fries and pieces of cheesburgers.. i have no idea how they thought this was right.  but it's their life and their child. oh well

I agree about parenting (again) but to judge a family because you see them at McDs is a little over the top. My wife and I are healthy, our kids love fruit and veggies, but you will see us once in a while with happy meals in our kids hands. There is nothing wrong with that every once in a while.
2009-08-22 10:07 AM

User image

Pro
Evanston,

Some great comments on this thread - thanks especially PhoenixAzul & DophinGirlMB for sharing some of your personal experiences with this.

The "parenting" problem is MULTI-generational now.  People flat don't know HOW to cook healthy food, or what a sit-around-the-table, everyone-eating-the-same-homecooked-items, family dinner lifestyle looks like.  (Which is sometimes, "suck it up buttercup, no the dog won't eat the broccoli for you.")  StevenZulu raises a great point that I hadn't thought of: BOTH parents have to support it.  Your situation right now sounds rough.

The other contributing factors are a whacked-out food industry, government subsidies for the least healthy stuff out there, school lunches, a complicit FDA hijaked by said whacked-out industry, a "market" for cheap-convenient-addictive, disordered time priorities, lack of fun PE in schools (who wants to re-do Jr. High with PhoenixAzul???  PICK ME! PICK ME!), and yes also for many people, food addiction.  These factors all work together.

There's no magic bullet.  What are you doing to change it?  I do a LITTLE - I support farmer's markets etc. when I can, introduce my friends to new healthy foods, and in Philly volunteered for a physical-activity program basically running around the schoolyard with inner-city kids during their lunchtime, and DON'T support factory farms.  I'm starting to work out again and incrementally influencing friends to do the same.

Excited to see Food, Inc. here in OKC next weekend and drag invite as many friends as possible, hoping to make a nudge in their eating habits too. 

Wish I had the energy to lobby for changes in Food Policy in D.C., but there's too much chaos over bigger issues right now, will lay low.

But, lunch yesterday was 1/2 a bag of tortilla chips.  (Which made me feel like poop for the rest of the day.)  So it's not like I'm Queen Perfect either.

Let's keep talking about it, but let's do something too.

PS:  Sorry for such a long post.  Obviously I care about this and have trouble shutting up.

2009-08-22 10:43 AM
in reply to: #2361106

User image

Master
Victoria, BC
SevenZulu - 2009-08-20 2:33 PM

KSH - 2009-08-20 2:09 PM  Well you can only do so much. I understand that sometimes it's near impossible to battle a spouse and win. You two should watch "You are what you eat" on BBC America. Great show. It's really awesome when she goes into a house with people who have kids. She lays all that junk food out on the table and talks about what the parents are doing to their kids. She isn't nice about it either.

Thanks for the tip, I will get a copy of the show.

An EXCELLENT book I often recommend to parents is "Winning the Food Fight" by Dr Joey Shulman ... she explains, in no uncertain terms, how the processed foods and fats are harming children ... but she also explains how easy it can be to feed them healthy foods they'll enjoy.
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Childhood obesity causes: A poll Rss Feed  

of 3