General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Need to rent a wesuit for the Tawas Race Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-09-01 6:07 PM

New user

Subject: Need to rent a wesuit for the Tawas Race
My Wife needs to rent a wetsuit and we are having a hard time finding someplace.
Please help!   I was going to race my but just rolled up my achellis last night as a softball game. Surgery on Thursday.
Sucks but she is still going to run her first.  I heard there might be some place in Saline to rent them.
Thanks for the help
TiM

2009-09-01 6:34 PM
in reply to: #2383676

User image

Extreme Veteran
Milford, MI
Subject: RE: Need to rent a wesuit for the Tawas Race
There's a previous BT Michigan member who recently moved out of state who actually started up a wetsuit rental business.  Her userid is "triOK" and her name is Robyn - very cool girl.  I'd recommend PMing her and ask her - or her website is http://www.speedforrent.com/
2009-09-02 3:41 PM
in reply to: #2383676

User image

Extreme Veteran
Jenison , MI
Subject: RE: Need to rent a wesuit for the Tawas Race
where in MI are you? There are two places local in the GR area that rents them or as I did for my wife was to rent one from Wetsuitrentals.com (their link is on the Tawas website). But that may not work for you because it would have to ship today for you to have it in time.
Your best bet is to find a local shop to rent from.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Need to rent a wesuit for the Tawas Race Rss Feed