General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Trisuit for 1/2 or switch up Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-09-02 11:58 AM

Veteran
Vicksburg
Subject: Trisuit for 1/2 or switch up
Here is my delima.  I have raced sprints and olympics in a zoot ultra trisuit all year for and really like it thus far.  I have my first half coming up (Longhorn 70.3).  I do my training rides with trishorts I have one pair of aevero and one pair of zoots and a couple old tritops.  The shorts and tops are all to large for me, they are size large and I know can wear size small.  Yes I  have dropped close to 40 pounds since I started last summer. 

I am concerned about about bathroom breaks for the 1/2 and how much time it would cost me and also with just using the side pockets for my shotblocks on my trisuit.  I may practice with the suit this weekend on my long ride with the blocks and see how that feels.

Does anyone else use a suit for long distance or do yall advise getting shorts and a new top.

Also has anyone used Aevero shorts for long distance.  It may seem like I am trying to skimp but just signed up for IMKY and mamma if starting to frown on the price of triathlon right now.hehe

2009-09-02 5:25 PM
in reply to: #2385108

User image

Expert
Marin County, California
Subject: RE: Trisuit for 1/2 or switch up
Maybe wear the trisuit and learn to pee on the bike, and down your leg on the run.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Trisuit for 1/2 or switch up Rss Feed