General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hi, my name is Carrie and I think I am a race-aholic Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-09-11 7:36 PM

User image

Master
Elgin, IL
Subject: Hi, my name is Carrie and I think I am a race-aholic
Hi, I'm Carrie and I am totally addicted to the sport.  I originally was getting HR testing done at my health club when I mentioned to the trainer how I would love to do tris, but couldn't do the run.  After playing competitive ice hockey for years, injuries forced me to find something else to do.  The trainer put me in touch with the tri mentor at the club, and the rest is history ----  I did an olympic aquabike in August and was so pumped I signed up for a sprint tri 2 days later for the next weekend (walked the run).  I love it and am having a hard time knowing I won't race again til next summer -----just means I have alot of time to improve!!!

Drop a line, I can't wait to meet more people!!!

I am also with the Multisport Madness club --- so shout out if you are too, I know some are using BT.

Carrie

2009-09-11 10:23 PM
in reply to: #2401677

User image

Extreme Veteran
Fort Worth, TX
Subject: RE: Hi, my name is Carrie and I think I am a race-aholic
Glad to see you on here. Great job on the quick racing
2009-09-11 10:26 PM
in reply to: #2401677

User image

On your right
Subject: RE: Hi, my name is Carrie and I think I am a race-aholic
Hey Carrie, welcome to the site.  Feel free to ask any sort of questions, everyone here is wicked helpful and knows so much.

Good luck with your training and racing.
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Hi, my name is Carrie and I think I am a race-aholic Rss Feed