General Discussion Triathlon Talk » FREE Lake Lanier Entry (Must PM by 1pm) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-09-28 10:38 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Newnan, Georgia
Subject: FREE Lake Lanier Entry (Must PM by 1pm)
First to PM me gets the entry.

Due to severe pain in the knee, there is no way that I will be able to do this tri this weekend.

Entry is FREE, I just want the T-shirt.  I will be out there cheering on a couple of friends so we can work out T-shirt stuff then.

Belinda Rainey has allowed me to transfer my number to another individual (we have little time to perform the transfer this afternoon).  They will just have to pay a $30 fee at race packet pick-up.

Remember, packet pick-up is Saturday between 12-6pm.  You must rack your bike then.

I have to see the doctor today at 3pm, so I would like to take care of this before then.

Hope to see everyone else out there!  Good luck to everyone, and glad everyone had a great weekend in Augusta!

- Brent

2009-09-28 12:26 PM
in reply to: #2429636

User image

Expert
Subject: RE: FREE Lake Lanier Entry (Must PM by 1pm)
Sorry to hear about your knee.  I hope you get better soon.  Maybe I'll see you on Sunday.  (If someone hasn't PM'd you yet you should go back to your previous post because there was someone who wanted a race transfer but wasn't in your age group). 

- Katie
2009-09-28 1:00 PM
in reply to: #2429897

User image

Extreme Veteran
Newnan, Georgia
Subject: RE: FREE Lake Lanier Entry (Must PM by 1pm)
crazyalaskian - 2009-09-28 1:26 PM Sorry to hear about your knee.  I hope you get better soon.  Maybe I'll see you on Sunday.  (If someone hasn't PM'd you yet you should go back to your previous post because there was someone who wanted a race transfer but wasn't in your age group). 

- Katie

Thanks for the post, the number has been taken.  Do hope to see all the BT'er's out there

- Brent
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » FREE Lake Lanier Entry (Must PM by 1pm) Rss Feed