General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Newb here... Yeah, that bug bit! Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-09-29 4:15 PM

Subject: Newb here... Yeah, that bug bit!
Whats up all...  Decided to start this tri training after a bad mountain bike crash... Broken hand and a severe lasceration (sp?) to the leg, 6 weeks of doing nothing really wear on a person sometimes... and well workouts trying to get back in shape for race season were going swim/spin/swim/spin..  Till a friend mentioned they were going to start training for some local tri's.

Anyway always hated running, probably because I never had any proper fitting shoes..   but damn runnings not too bad either...

Still not sure when the first race will be, but deffinately got the bug already.

Dave

2009-09-29 5:48 PM
in reply to: #2432730

Subject: RE: Newb here... Yeah, that bug bit!
Hi it is great that you discovered triathlon!  I am trying to start a blog with peoples ideas about triathlon and coments and you are just the kind of person that I am looking for!  If you have time check out my blog http://ifyoutri.blogspot.com/ and coment about how you got started.  Its amazing when you get bitten by the bug!  Good luck in your first race, I am sure it will be one you will never forget, I know I wont.
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Newb here... Yeah, that bug bit! Rss Feed