General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Gold / Silver / Bronze Training Plans, etc...? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-10-06 4:22 PM

User image

Expert
Alabama
Subject: Gold / Silver / Bronze Training Plans, etc...?

So, I'm thinking about making the jump, mainly interested in the offseason training plans.  This was my first year of tri training and really only started in July.

What's the difference in the memberships (I know there is the area that tells the differences, but i'm interested in first hand comments) and what would be most beneficial for someone starting out?  I was basically interested in the offseason plans with run focus, so I'm guessing that is the silver at least to access these....

Or I can create my own?  or look at other routes or sites for plans (I've scouted out Endurance Nation, but they are expensive)?

The one on one coaching seems to be the only benefit to the "gold" and I don't see many people posting here that have the gold.  I see silver and bronze mostly.

Thoughts?

2009-10-06 4:31 PM
in reply to: #2446113

User image

Sensei
Sin City
Subject: RE: Gold / Silver / Bronze Training Plans, etc...?
I really like the silver because you have access to everything the site offers except for plan support/coaching.  The plans offered in the Silver membership offer better detail IMO.

Membership also allows you to simply import your plans into your logs which is far easier than doing your own.

Lastly, I have wasted money on lots of other things for this sport that 45 bucks every 6 months to support a site that I have gotten SO much usefull information, help, features, etc, was worth it.
2009-10-06 5:50 PM
in reply to: #2446129

User image

Veteran
Simsbury, CT
Subject: RE: Gold / Silver / Bronze Training Plans, etc...?
Aikidoman - 2009-10-06 5:31 PM I really like the silver because you have access to everything the site offers except for plan support/coaching.  The plans offered in the Silver membership offer better detail IMO.

Membership also allows you to simply import your plans into your logs which is far easier than doing your own.

Lastly, I have wasted money on lots of other things for this sport that 45 bucks every 6 months to support a site that I have gotten SO much usefull information, help, features, etc, was worth it.

x2 Big time!!
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Gold / Silver / Bronze Training Plans, etc...? Rss Feed