Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Exporting Personal Training Plans Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-10-20 10:53 AM

User image

Expert
Tremonton, Utah
Subject: Exporting Personal Training Plans

Hey!

First of all -- THANKS TONS for the enhancement to allow me to decide which type of workout I am uploading when uploading from a Garmin 201.   It's made life a TON better.

New question.

I am working out a marathon training plan that I am building for myself currently that I'd like to export to a spreadsheet, or better yet, share with a BT Training buddy directly.  Is there a way to do this?   It would be really helpful if this were the case.

Also, if I build a training plan in a spreadsheet, and want to import it, what format etc do I need to use to do so?

Any insight appreciated.

Thanks! 

2009-10-20 6:54 PM
in reply to: #2468764

User image

Champion
Fairport, NY
Subject: RE: Exporting Personal Training Plans
Missed this earlier, sorry.

UTTriman - 2009-10-20 11:53 AM

Hey!

First of all -- THANKS TONS for the enhancement to allow me to decide which type of workout I am uploading when uploading from a Garmin 201.   It's made life a TON better.

New question.

I am working out a marathon training plan that I am building for myself currently that I'd like to export to a spreadsheet, or better yet, share with a BT Training buddy directly.  Is there a way to do this?   It would be really helpful if this were the case.

Also, if I build a training plan in a spreadsheet, and want to import it, what format etc do I need to use to do so?

Any insight appreciated.

Thanks! 

Importing and exporting is done via .csv and is explained here. There's a downloadable template you can use to format the data in Excel.

As to sharing with a BT buddy, I'm not sure what you mean. You want to push it from your list of training plans to theirs? The best way to do that would be to send them the csv file and have them import it to their training plans.
2009-10-21 9:18 PM
in reply to: #2468764

User image

Expert
Tremonton, Utah
Subject: RE: Exporting Personal Training Plans

Thanks!   Just what I needed!

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Exporting Personal Training Plans Rss Feed