Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » "err on page" msg after editing training settings and no tr.goals Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-06-01 3:49 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: "err on page" msg after editing training settings and no tr.goals
I've put the name on my blog in training settins, and edited my training goals.After that my blog was not shown in BT blogger and i couldn't open yesterdays page (31.5.) at all and i opened todays page, it was also "error on page" msg and I can't see my training goals any more.So I erased a name of my blog but still I can't see my training goals.ANd there is Error on page msg still displayed on this page while I am writing this.BTW in the morning i am allways 1 day ahead of you and must allways open todays date manually (clicking on small calendar) in order to edit todays blog. I guess that problem started when I added a name of my blog after editing blog in (your) future?Please bring my "training goals" section back.

2005-06-01 10:59 AM
in reply to: #166417

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: "err on page" msg after editing training settings and no tr.goals

i never got the 'error on page' message. 

BUT you hade june 1st comments in july 1st (i moved them)...not really your fault...when you hit the minicalendar to go one day ahead, it put your blog to begin july1st...it MAY BE a time-zone issue

you say that your ahead of the US? i noticed in your 'control panel', your local time was set a day behind me...so i moved it a day ahead...double check it and tell me if its correct...if not, change it to your correct time and let me now if you still fall a day behind...if so, then there really may be a timezone issue....let me know.

both long and short term goals have to be filled to be displayed...so i entered a few whitespaces in the long term goals and they appeared...i will make it so that you dont need both...

i put a title to your blog and it does appear in the bt blogger now...

New Thread
Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » "err on page" msg after editing training settings and no tr.goals Rss Feed