General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » coming back after a few month BT break Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-06-04 8:50 PM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Boston, MA
Subject: coming back after a few month BT break
since about february, my time on BT has been pretty close to zero while i've been bogged down with work and finishing up college.... but i'm back now and just started training again.... so just wanted to say hello again!

Seems like i've missed some big doings with inter-BT competitions and crazy speedo-avatar bets.... which i can't wait to learn more about what went on with that one... but continuing on.... i'm back again and don't plan on leaving again anytime soon! yay!

2005-06-05 8:44 AM
in reply to: #168747

Veteran
Ashburn, VA
Subject: RE: coming back after a few month BT break
welcome back, I just recently returned as well to see a bunch of crazy avatars. I am second guessing my decision
2005-06-05 10:30 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Boston, MA
haha i'm just glad i didnt lose any bets that made my post pics of my lycra wrapped booty on the internet...

hopefully bt will help me like it has in the past and gotten my butt motivated!
so far it seems to be working as since thursday, i did 2 12 mile bike rides, a 3 mile run, and am going to my grandparents lake today for an openwater swim... (my first ever)
2005-06-06 6:32 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Melbourne
Welcome back! I missed the chubby-dude-dancing on the couch-avatar!
I also took a break for a while and have come back to all this crazy stuff with men in speedos etc etc - Hilarious stuff! Happy training. M
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » coming back after a few month BT break Rss Feed