Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Changing Webpage size? and View Last Post Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-12-15 8:29 PM

User image

Master
Sin City
Subject: Changing Webpage size? and View Last Post
My silly cat walked across my keyboard and somehow made BT.com zoomed in and LARGE.   All the other websites is unaffected. I even shut down Firefox, and reloaded it again. BT is the only website that it seems to have everything twice it's size. Is there a shortcut???

I think you should implement "View Last Post" especially for people involved with a mentor group.  I am already kind of annoyed that I don't remember the LAST post I saw, so I'm doing useless scrolling, page loading, when I can just go to a click of a button and take me to the last post, regardless of how many pages are left.   I don't think it's that difficult to incorporate this.  Many other forum type of websites has this.

2009-12-16 12:02 AM
in reply to: #2561145

Expert
Behind you
Subject: RE: Changing Webpage size? and View Last Post
Sounds like fit to width is your issue here or page zoom.  Try this for firefox:

• To zoom in, increasing the page size, press and hold Ctrl while pressing +.
  • To zoom out, decreasing the page size, press and hold Ctrl while pressing -.
  • To reset page size back to normal, press and hold Ctrl while pressing 0.
  • or:

• At the top of the Firefox window, click the View menu, then go to Zoom.
  • Select either Zoom In, Zoom Out, or Reset for their corresponding action.
  • You can choose Zoom Text Only, which will make the controls only apply to text, not images.
  • 2009-12-16 8:34 AM
    in reply to: #2561372

User image

Master
    Sin City
    TeamAngel - 2009-12-15 10:02 PM Sounds like fit to width is your issue here or page zoom.  Try this for firefox:

• or:

• At the top of the Firefox window, click the View menu, then go to Zoom.
  • Select either Zoom In, Zoom Out, or Reset for their corresponding action.
  • You can choose Zoom Text Only, which will make the controls only apply to text, not images.

• Thanks! That worked! how the heck did my cat click on ctrl and + at the same time?! probably using her front paws landing them at the same time.

Thanks again!
    2009-12-16 9:16 AM
    in reply to: #2561372

User image

Extreme Veteran
    New Port Richey, FL

TeamAngel - 2009-12-16 1:02 AM Sounds like fit to width is your issue here or page zoom.  Try this for firefox:

• You can also accomplish this by holding Ctrl and scrolling your mousewheel up or down.

New Thread
    Site Issues Training Log & Site Support » Changing Webpage size? and View Last Post Rss Feed