General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Possible to import Garmin data from Garmin connect to BT? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-12-30 9:20 AM

User image

Master
Peoria, AZ (Near Lake Pleasant)
Subject: Possible to import Garmin data from Garmin connect to BT?

Does anyone know if it is possible to import a workout from Garmin connect to the BT Logs?  My second workout did not show as an option when importing from the device and I had to manually import the data to Garmin connect (to save the lap data and HR data).  Of course then I started deleting history on the Garmin in hopes that BT would stop finding just the first workout.  Now all workouts are off the 310XT but BT logs still show the one workout I do not need.

That tid bit of history was just to vent minor frustration:  I have the workout on my Garmin connect website, but prefer and am more comfortable with my BT logs and graphs so would like it here as well.

Suggest away!

2009-12-30 11:12 AM
in reply to: #2583812

User image

Expert
Kaneohe, Hawaii
Subject: RE: Possible to import Garmin data from Garmin connect to BT?
When you upload your workout from your device there should be a dropdown window which shows the workout that the utility has selected to upload. If you have multiple workouts saved on your Garmin from the same day there should be a selection of those workouts data available via the dropdown window. Select the one you want and then upload. It should be noted that the Garmin Communicator utility appears to only seek workouts dated the day of which you are trying to upload. Therefore if you are trying to upload a workout from a previous day the utility will not make that data available. This is at least my limited experience with the uploading of workouts to BT from my 305. Hope this helps.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Possible to import Garmin data from Garmin connect to BT? Rss Feed