General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Softride Rocket TT7 frame and beam - $ 550 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2010-02-17 9:17 PM

User image

New user

Ft Lewis
Subject: Softride Rocket TT7 frame and beam - $ 550

This is a used Softride Rocket TT7 Frameset.  I bought this bike with the intention of racing triathlons but have come to find out the frame is simply too big for me (I'm pretty short).  It is a m/l and is very adjustable.  I have had it for several years but have only ridden it for the past few months.  Everything in the picture is included except for the bottom bracket, I forgot to take it out before taking the pictures.  The frame it self is in remarkable condition for a frame 7 years old.  There are a few normal scratches around the BB from the chain, on the chainstay, and paint chips from where the front derailleur attaches.  Nothing at all major.  The front fork is a Profile BDC fork in excellent condition.  The carbon is very glossy and crack free.  The stem and base bars are Profile.  Headset is Cane Creek  The beam is perfect.  There are no cracks in the aluminum sleeve, the rubber compound that attaches the sleeve to the carbon beam is not cracked or discolored.  The weight limit for the beam is 200lbs and I weigh 170 so the weight limit wasn't ever reached.  I replaced the beam pivot when I got it (Softride recommends the pivot be replaced after a certain amount of miles) and the height adjustment assembly is operating smoothly.  This is a great bike, super aero and very fast.  It is also becoming some what of a collector's item.  It makes me sad to sell it but its just as saddening to see it not being ridden.  Let me know if you have any questions! 

(IMG_4533.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
IMG_4533.JPG (50KB - 18 downloads)
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Softride Rocket TT7 frame and beam - $ 550 Rss Feed