General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Very Nervous Beginner in LA Looking for Motivation and Training Partners Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-06-15 12:55 PM

Subject: Very Nervous Beginner in LA Looking for Motivation and Training Partners
I have always wanted to try a tri, but always had an excuse not to do it...poor swimmer...too busy...ate too much during the holidays...Well, now it's June, and I need to just get out there and do it. I'm hoping to find a few nervous slow beginners to work out with and tips and suggestions from all the amazing triathletes out there. So please let me know if you're a slow beginner in the LA area and would like to get together and train, or if you have some words of wisdom for a first-timer. Thanks!

2005-06-15 2:38 PM
in reply to: #175355

User image

Subject: RE: Very Nervous Beginner in LA Looking for Motivation and Training Partners
Welcome to BT, just get out there and spend time swimming, biking and running.  You'll be having too much fun to be nervous. 
2005-10-26 11:44 AM
in reply to: #175355

User image

New user

Los Angeles
Subject: RE: Very Nervous Beginner in LA Looking for Motivation and Training Partners
Hi

If you are still looking for some friends to train with, I train on the westside of LA with a pretty good but small group of friends. We just did our first tri in Napa last month. Feel free to email me and good luck

Edited by AriesWestSide 2005-10-26 11:45 AM
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Very Nervous Beginner in LA Looking for Motivation and Training Partners Rss Feed