Canadian Triathlon Forum Alberta » TI Swimming in Edmonton Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2010-03-14 10:43 AM

User image

Veteran
Polar Bear Alley
Subject: TI Swimming in Edmonton
Does anyone know of any classes now or coming in the future for TI Swimming?  I've tried to find some with no success.  I've been trying to get as much out of youtube videos as I can but I think the actual lessons would be extremely valuable.

2010-05-20 5:36 PM
in reply to: #2725307

User image

Lucerne Switzerland
Subject: RE: TI Swimming in Edmonton
Hey, I used to live in Edmonton last summer (still can't believe that they actually have a forum for Alberta) Yeah anyways I became a member at the kinsmen for like $70.00 a month and every weekday I would swim from 6-7am before work, and then from September to October before school. It was great. I think the coaches name was Iasic or Ian or something. World class coach, who coached Simon, Paul Tichelar, and Austin Horn. 

www.howtotriathlon.com 
2010-05-20 10:38 PM
in reply to: #2725307

User image

Sherwood Park, Ab
Subject: RE: TI Swimming in Edmonton
Yep... I've heard the same about Kinsmen. 

I live in Sherwood Park and the Millennium Center has a Tri-specific swim class during each of the seasons (fall, winter, spring, etc). I saw an ad for Edmonton Rec showing a Tri-specific class but I never paid much attention to it. So I'm not too sure what it was all about. 

I'm in the same boat as you. I've got to do something about my swimming. I'll keep a tuned to the forum and post what you find, if anything.

New Thread
Canadian Triathlon Forum Alberta » TI Swimming in Edmonton Rss Feed