General Discussion Triathlon Talk » XTERRA Vector Pro X2 Sleeveless Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-04-06 3:07 PM

User image

Veteran
Racine, WI
Subject: XTERRA Vector Pro X2 Sleeveless
I'm thinking about buying the Xterra Vector Pro x2 sleeveless wetsuit.  The price is right with the BT discount.  Is there anyone here who has one?  Would you buy another one, or recommend it to a friend? 

It looks like the return policy/fit guarantee is excellent.  Anyone have any experiences with this?

Thanks in advance for your insight.

2010-04-06 3:46 PM
in reply to: #2772117

User image

Subject: RE: XTERRA Vector Pro X2 Sleeveless

outdoorWI - 2010-04-06 1:07 PM I'm thinking about buying the Xterra Vector Pro x2 sleeveless wetsuit.  The price is right with the BT discount.  Is there anyone here who has one?  Would you buy another one, or recommend it to a friend? 

It looks like the return policy/fit guarantee is excellent.  Anyone have any experiences with this?

I love mine.  I traded up from a Vortex when I got an amazing discount offer 3 or maybe 4 years ago, and it was definitely worth it.  It is a perfect fit for me and has very little "sleeveless drag" under the arms.  It is a bit fragile, but if you are careful to put it on (watch the new Xterra "how to put on your wetsuit" video featuring my teammates ) and store it properly, it will last years.  When I decided I also needed a long sleeve, however, I went up to the Vendetta (amazing discount again...love Keith and those Xterra guys...).

2010-04-07 6:05 PM

User image

Elite
PEI, Canada
I love mine too, very comfortable and no restriction in the shoulders at all if I take the time to put it on properly.  It does get small fingernail tears VERY easily though.  I've had to repair about a dozen of them but no big deal there.
2010-04-07 7:35 PM

Veteran
outdoorWI - 2010-04-06 3:07 PM

I'm thinking about buying the Xterra Vector Pro x2 sleeveless wetsuit.  The price is right with the BT discount.  Is there anyone here who has one?  Would you buy another one, or recommend it to a friend? 

First question to ask yourself is why are you considering a sleeveless suit?
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » XTERRA Vector Pro X2 Sleeveless Rss Feed