General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Any recommended PT places in Milwaukee? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-04-08 3:44 PM

User image

Subject: Any recommended PT places in Milwaukee?
So about a week ago I sprained my ankle pretty bad sliding into second base.  As I felt the pain, my first thought was S*&% my triathlon season!  So I learned the lesson of prioritizing my sports and maybe not trying to stretch that single into a double next time.  Check.

After reading on here about several people who have sprained their ankles, I think I'm going to try and get some PT to help it heal faster and make it stronger for the season, since the J-Hawk tri is pretty much shot now.  Does anyone have any recommended places around Milwaukee to go?  Any idea how much it costs per session?

2010-04-08 4:19 PM
in reply to: #2778131

User image

Veteran
Germantown, WI
Subject: RE: Any recommended PT places in Milwaukee?
I went to an outpatient center through Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls on Main Street.  The person I saw through most of my PT has left there now though.  But once she left the others I saw toward the end worked as well.  The results were good.  Not sure on cost as it all went through insurance.

Sorry I could not be more helpful.
2010-04-08 4:34 PM
in reply to: #2778131

User image

Pro
Libertyville, IL

If this is kickball specific, not sure who handles those but the wife and I have used Dave Tranchita and his wife Julie for various things and have had good results.  I would see what kind of coverage you have with their front desk though.  Cant recall the fee structure since i've been healthy for a while-

http://www.procarept.org/

So was it kickball then?

2010-04-09 1:39 PM
in reply to: #2778276

User image

Haha yeah... damn kickball.  The 3rd baseman had the ball and wasn't paying attention, so I took 2nd.  I don't even know or why I ended up sliding because I probably was going to be safe either way.  My competitiveness clouded my judgment.  I'll be more carefull next time.

Thanks for the advice, I'm going to check into them.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Any recommended PT places in Milwaukee? Rss Feed