General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Transition Clinic Tomorrow at 12:00 ...at Fraser Bike Shop Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-04-16 4:10 PM

User image

Expert
Subject: Transition Clinic Tomorrow at 12:00 ...at Fraser Bike Shop
Hi Everybody...just wanted to share this with the BT peeps...I'll be at the transition clinic, but I'm not sure if I'm riding afterwards.  I know I can get better at T1 and T2, so I'm looking forward to it.  I hope to see some of you there!

This Saturday we will be doing transition skills at Fraser Bicycle and Fitness at 12:00 NOON!!  This brick is for everyone interested including Team Fraser Lab Rats, guests, and walk in's, and will teach BOTH CONSERVATIVE AND ADVANCED TRANSITION SKILLS.   This brick is for everyone interested and will teach BOTH CONSERVATIVE AND ADVANCED TRANSITION SKILLS.  Spread the word, this transition skills clinic is open to anyone.

Bring all of your gear including swim gear: wetsuits, race uniform, goggles, swim cap, body glide; bike gear: bike, helmet, bike shoes, sunglasses, rubberbands, talc powder; run gear: running shoes, race belt, garmin, hat or visor.

There will be a group road ride leaving Fraser Bicycle and Fitness after the transition skills clinic.  Road, Cross, TT, and MTB bikes all allowed, Road and Cross bikes recommended.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Transition Clinic Tomorrow at 12:00 ...at Fraser Bike Shop Rss Feed