General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Another new Canadian Member (Ontario) Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-04-20 6:40 AM

User image

New user

Oakville,Ontario
Subject: Another new Canadian Member (Ontario)

Hello Folks .. Joined BT a few weeks ago and I'm finding it a very good source for information regarding Tri's.. i've been running Marathons and Ultras for almost 20 years but after some injuries I found myself in the swimming pool fall of 2008 I bought a bike also and started from there. Last year I started with my first Tri (Binbrook) Freaked out in the water but got through it and enjoyed the rest of the race... I then set a goal of my first Half IM (muskoca) at the end of the summer.. I did a few more tris during the summer and was very pleased to Finish Muskoca in 5:29.. Now im in a new year with a new goal ... This one has got me working much harder.. I was able to get an online entry to Iron man Canada for this coming august  29.. so thats the reason for joining BT .. I need as much info as I can to prepare for my first IM...
Anyhow thats my TRI story and Im looking forward to learning lots!!

Thanks

2010-04-20 7:11 AM
in reply to: #2803436

User image

Elite
Athens, Georgia
Subject: RE: Another new Canadian Member (Ontario)
Welcome aboard.  Don't hesitate to call on people in the forums section anytime you have questions.  There is a wealth of knowledge around here and people are more than willing to help.  Good luck in your training.

Mike
2010-04-20 3:25 PM
in reply to: #2803436

User image

Expert
Canada
Subject: RE: Another new Canadian Member (Ontario)
Welcome from the East Coast!Cool
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Another new Canadian Member (Ontario) Rss Feed