General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » 2XU Comp Tri Singlet/DA 10 speed bar ends/Late 90's QR Kilo frame Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2010-04-21 3:33 PM

User image

Regular
Minneapolis,MN
Subject: 2XU Comp Tri Singlet/DA 10 speed bar ends/Late 90's QR Kilo frame
Size- XL 

2XU Comp Tri Singlet - Men's 

The Comp Tri Singlet from 2XU is a versatile form hugging tri singlet with lycra prime technology that makes it quick drying and breathable out of the water, with a cut and flatlock seams to enhance your comfort and freedom of movement. POWER MESH racer ventilation panels provides advanced airflow technology where its most needed. Semi lock zip for controlled air flow and a rear pocket to store race essentials. 

Please refer to 2XU's website for fit of this top 

I tried this on and it's not what I wanted. I still have the tags, they are just removed from the top. 

$55 shipped for this. OBO

Shimano Dura-Ace bar end type shifters for use on aero bar extensions. 

These models are 2 years old and still in excellent condition. 

Designed for a 10 speed drive train in index but can be used on other systems on friction setting.

No cables. Also would be interested in a trade for 9-speed shifters or bar-end brake levers. +- cash  

$65 shipped. OBO

I am considering selling a late 1990's frame that I purchased and decided to go a different route so now I'd like to see if it would sell. 

It is a 650c frame and it looks like it has never had wheels even mounted on it. It is very clean with a few marks on the top of the seat post, head tube, and bottom bracket. 

The front derailleur mount is riveted on and is in perfect condition. There are very few marks on this 10+ year old bike. 

Measurements I have taken on the bike: 
1. Center of bottom bracket to top of seat tube is 24 inches 60.96 cm 
2. Center of bottom bracket to center of top tube is 22 inches 55.88 cm 
3. Intersection of seat tube and top tube to the center of the head tube is 21.5 inches 54.61 cm 

This is all information I got from an external website so I am not 100% sure this is all accurate. 

Bottom Bracket: Tien Hsin, 113mm spindle 
Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 68mm English 
Bottom Bracket Spindle Length: 113mm 
Seat Post Diameter: 26.8mm 
Seat Tube Angle: 78.0 

Again the above information cannot be guaranteed 100% accurate. If you message me with measurement instructions I will gladly give you the measurements you ask for. 

I also purchased a Trek Carbon Aero Fork that I will include with the sale. You can see these for sale on eBay. 

Price is BO. I have my eye on something else but I don't want to buy until I sell this. Get this at a great price! 

The picture is one I found online, its pretty much the same except there is a different fork on my bike. I can e-mail pics on request.  

I have it for sale for $200 locally but would let it go for $180 + shipping on here. OBO 

Edited by danfleck1 2010-04-21 3:44 PM

(dura-ace.jpg)

(QRKilo.jpg)

(2xu.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
dura-ace.jpg (4KB - 9 downloads)
QRKilo.jpg (6KB - 18 downloads)
2xu.jpg (4KB - 10 downloads)

2010-04-23 8:08 AM
in reply to: #2808170

User image

Regular
Minneapolis,MN
Subject: RE: 2XU Comp Tri Singlet/DA 10 speed bar ends/Late 90's QR Kilo frame
Any interest in any of this?

I'll probably move to eBay next week sometime if no one is interested.

2010-04-23 10:18 AM
in reply to: #2811831

User image

Slower Than You
Cracklantaburbs
I have some 9-speed bar-end shifters that aren't mint (went down once, scraped up one lever) and I could throw in some cash, or I have some Ultegra 9-speed STI plus some cash from your end, that I'd be willing to trade for your 10-speed levers.

Interested? I'm leaving for the weekend in an hour or so, I'll shoot you a pic in a sec.

Edited by bcart1991 2010-04-23 10:18 AM
2010-04-26 8:18 PM
in reply to: #2808170

User image

Regular
Minneapolis,MN
Tri top is sold.

Shifters and Frame still for sale. 
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » 2XU Comp Tri Singlet/DA 10 speed bar ends/Late 90's QR Kilo frame Rss Feed