General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FSOT: Jerseys, Polar HRM S720i, Oakley Half Wire XL, and shoes w/ cleats Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2010-05-12 9:22 AM

Subject: FSOT: Jerseys, Polar HRM S720i, Oakley Half Wire XL, and shoes w/ cleats
I WOULD RATHER TRADE ANY OF THESE ITEMS THAN SELL THEM:

Jersey #1: 

Size Large. This is a Toga MTB jersey, used slightly, but in great condition. Size Large, and it's got the shoulder pads and all. Really soft and comfy - $18 shipped OBO. 

Jersey #2: 

Size XL. Brand new jersey sent to me by my team, OneFamily. It's a zoot something-or-other, and I never wore it. I don't know why (or how) I got an XL, but I certainly don't need one. It doesn't come with the tags (don't ask me...), but I can guarantee it's brand spankin' new, and great quality. I've got others like it in my size, and it's ultra comfy and ultra moisture wicking and lightweight - $45 shipped OBO. 

Shoes: 

Size 45. Shimano SH-RT50 with SPD (I think? the smaller type of cleats) installed. I may have worn these shoes for 250 miles in total before switching over to looks, and my current tr51's. They're practically new, and are waiting to end up on your feet. Very comfortable, very minimalist, still strong velcro - $40 shipped OBO. 

Oakley: 

Half Wire XL's. I bought these a few years ago for $225 and kept them in pretty good condition, imho. The lenses were scratched at a certain point, so I switched those out, to the exact same color as those that they came with. There's a small scratch on the left 'O', and I tried to capture is, but it's not such a big deal. I'm looking for a more cycle-intensive pair of oakleys - jawbones, radars, etc. - $160 shipped OBO. 

Watch: 

Polar S720i with newer edition wearlink strap and HRM and bike mount. I bought this watch (used) from a fellow ST'er less than a month ago, and since have used it 4 or 5 times in total. The reason for the sale is because I'm upgrading. No trades for this one. Already found the upgrade of my dreams. Just looking to get what I paid for it - $100 shipped. 

TRADES: 

I'd entertain: 

- any size large jerseys, especially tighter fitting tri-specific tops, but jerseys as well. 
- ISM Adamo race/road saddle...I've got a selle italia flight gel right now, and it's just NOT cooperating with my taint. I could trade that if you want, but it would have to wait until after the jersey shore tri (May 16), because I can't be seatless! 

It's the black one - http://xoomgear.com/i/p/l/SDLE-4.jpg 

- Oakley Jawbone/Radar/M Frame - any cycling-intensive sunglasses are possibilities at this point, just pm/email me what you got. 
- Any other goodies that you have lying around, feel free to pitch my way - you never know! 

That's all for now... 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2010-05-12 10:40 PM
in reply to: #2853528

Subject: RE: FSOT: Jerseys, Polar HRM S720i, Oakley Half Wire XL, and shoes w/ cleats
PM sent on shoes
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FSOT: Jerseys, Polar HRM S720i, Oakley Half Wire XL, and shoes w/ cleats Rss Feed