General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Central Califrnia Training Team Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-07-02 10:14 PM

Subject: Central Califrnia Training Team

Hey guys,

I just joined BT and I am looking for some buddy's to bike with. I am a good biker, but I want to find some people to train with, it's way more fun in a group and plus, it makes the ride a little bit more competative oh yah! I live in North fork, but since none of you know where the heck that is, I'll tell you the surrounding towns/cities; Coarsgold - half hour away, Oakhurst - half hour away, Fresno - One hour away, Clovis-One hour away, Madera, one hour away.

I was thinking that maybe we could have 1-2 rides a week(maybe 25-30 mi) and see how it goes.
please let me know if you are interested!
In Christ,
Hannah

2005-07-04 9:37 AM
in reply to: #189154

Subject: RE: Central Califrnia Training Team
Great to hear from someone from the centeral valley, been to North Fork several times (center of California) beautiful little community. I live in Clovis and just getting started with this whole tri thing myself. Here is some info for you which might help you out, there is an all woman's tri club in Fresno which I am not a member because they won't accept men. Just us girls triathlon club, contact Liz at 227-6805, address is 4618 N First Fresno, CA. email [email protected]. She is a very nice lady spoke to her only once on the phome. Good luck with finding someone to train with, maybe someday we will run it to each other.

It is a wonderful thing to be in Christ, then all things become possible in our life as long as he is in control of our life.

Good luck in your training and even more important continue to grow in the image of Christ.
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Central Califrnia Training Team Rss Feed