General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Ran my first sprint triathlon today! Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-06-12 4:31 PM

Subject: Ran my first sprint triathlon today!
I was looking for the history of triathlons when I found this site, so I signed up as soon as I found it!  I just ran my first triathlon today, the 2010 Central FloridaTriathlon Series race 1 at  Clermont Waterfront Park near Orlando, FL. 

I have been a runner and cyclist in the past, but never a swimmer, so my training leading up to my first race was a mixture of old and new.  I still have a long way to go in my swim training, but I completed todays race in 1:34, which is right where I hoped I would be.

I'll be cruising the forums and trying to learn more about this new sport, and I will add posts as I continue to training and compete in events around Florida and eventually the US and perhaps the world.

2010-06-12 5:14 PM
in reply to: #2917674

User image

Regular
Olathe, KS
Subject: RE: Ran my first sprint triathlon today!
That is awesome!  Post a race report, it will help you keep track of what you have accomplished.  That is what is really cool about this website, the recording features from workouts to races, this place can't be beat!

Congratulations again, and you probably have "the bug" now, good luck!

Dave.
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Ran my first sprint triathlon today! Rss Feed