General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Shimano Shimano/FSA Mixed Grupetto (Shifters, Derailleurs, Crankset, Brakes) - $425 shipped Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2010-07-29 9:16 PM

Subject: Shimano Shimano/FSA Mixed Grupetto (Shifters, Derailleurs, Crankset, Brakes) - $425 shipped
Ultegra 6600 shifters (used 1 season.....work great, have some cosmetic scratches), Dura Ace 7800 rear derailleur (same deal as the shifters), Dura Ace 7800 front derailleur (clamp on, 31.8mm clamp, same as the shifters/r.d.), FSA CarbonPro crankset (compact 50/34, 172.5mm crankarms, can swap out rings to nearly brand new---about 200 miles new---Sram Force chainrings....at your request), 105 brakes. If you need a clamp-on front derailleur I can swap a Shimano 105 (5600) one in and will reduce the price by $30. Nothing has been crashed on; the scratches come from the fact that I used to put my bike in the trunk on my old car, scraping it occasionally as I slid it in the back and onto the back seat. Everything is clean and works very well.  Looking to get $425 shipped, paid with Paypal.  I can be PM'd here or emailed at [email protected] for inquiries or interest to purchase.

**Having difficulty getting images to upload, so I can send some on request.  Just PM or email me at [email protected] if interested.**

Take care,
Jason 
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Shimano Shimano/FSA Mixed Grupetto (Shifters, Derailleurs, Crankset, Brakes) - $425 shipped Rss Feed