General Discussion Triathlon Talk » SW FL FATGUY Progress Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-08-06 9:27 AM

Regular
Saint Petersburg, FL
Subject: SW FL FATGUY Progress
Thanks to many of you on here I've been able to stay motivated and on track with my training.  Signed up for a Sprint for the 21st of August at Ft. DeSoto (St. Pete) area.  Perhaps I'll see some of you there.  I'm riding a mostly white Specialized, black helmet ... that probably doesn't narrow it down much but anyway ... if you see someone fitting that description say "hello Bruce" ... I'll know what you mean.  I'll post my race number after I pick up my race package on Friday the 20th so would love to meet other Clydes/Athenas in the area who may want to get together to train occassionally or meet for a beer ...

Well, I'm down more that 25 lbs from where I started in May, averaging about 35 miles per week on bike, 7.5 miles per week running and about 2400 yards per week swimming.  I feel better, have a better outlook and actually look forward to my work outs.  What  life and life style changer finding this website has been for me.  Thanks to all who have advised me along the way.

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Best regards,

Bruce

Edited by SWFLFATGUY 2010-08-06 9:27 AM

2010-08-06 11:10 AM
in reply to: #3027219

User image

Veteran
Chicago suburbs
Subject: RE: SW FL FATGUY Progress
I'm not in FL but wanted to say congrats on your great progress (training and weight loss) and goodmluck with your race!If you don't mind my asking, what's your normal running pace?
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » SW FL FATGUY Progress Rss Feed