General Discussion Triathlon Talk » what kind of headphones do you use?? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2005-07-18 11:11 AM

User image

Expert
Jackson, Mississippi
Subject: what kind of headphones do you use??
I just got this great little now mp3 player (that i'm convinced helped me run longer and farther than I have ever before) but I was fooling around with the ear buds the whole run.. the left one kept falling out and it couldn't get a really good sound from them, although thats not really THAT important.

I loved having the music in my ears because it kept my mind of my legs and i couldn't hear myself huffing and puffing. I'm really convinced it kept me relaxed and helped my run..
Especially when the Rocky Theme started playing and I SMOKED it on in.. :)

What does everyone here use? any good "sports" type?

ws

Edited by waskelton 2005-07-18 11:14 AM

2005-07-18 8:08 PM
in reply to: #201031

User image

Regular
Woodbine, MD
Subject: RE: what kind of headphones do you use??
I hate and despise ear buds.

I had the same problem and went to Target and got a little pair of Sonys that have a thingy that fits over your ear. They stay in great even in a fast clip on rough terrain. I love 'em.

Okay, found it -
Sony Ear Clip Headphones - MDRJ10/BLUE

I'm sure there are plenty of better ones out there, I was looking for cheap and stay on as the primary features. =)
2005-07-18 9:47 PM
in reply to: #201031

User image

Expert
Jackson, Mississippi
Subject: RE: what kind of headphones do you use??
Thanks!

I saw those online today.. Maybe i'll go put my hands on a pair at target and see what they are all about..

I also found these online..
http://www.nike-philips.com/product_details.jsp?lang=en&product=fli...

any reviews on these?

ws
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » what kind of headphones do you use?? Rss Feed