General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone in mid Suffolk want to Mt. bike, trail run, ow swim Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-08-17 5:02 PM

Suffolk County
Subject: Anyone in mid Suffolk want to Mt. bike, trail run, ow swim
I am looking for anyone who wants to ride Rocky Point trails, or any other Mt bike trails, as well as trail run, and OW swim.  I am doing the Off road tri Aug 29th and looking for someone to train with.
PM if interested.
About me:  New to Triathlons I did the Mini man in April, Great South Bay Tri in July, Central PARK Tri last week, and recently did the Brookhaven Mini Tri.  I only own a Mt. Bike so the offroad tri is perfect for me.  I am just really into the sport and doing it for fun and to stay in shape.  I dont place at the top but I finish usually in 50% overall.  Im looking to get better.
My best event is the swim, second is bike, running is my weakness, but I train to get better.
Thanks

2010-08-19 4:04 PM
in reply to: #3048981

Regular
Babylon
Subject: RE: Anyone in mid Suffolk want to Mt. bike, trail run, ow swim
Someone from our team is always out at Rocky.  

We are a little tied up this weekend and next because most of us are doing the Tobay Sprint.  But check us out and keep in touch.  We have a team and we love to not only train but have fun. 
2010-08-19 11:19 PM

User image

New York
Love RP.  Are you doing Schiff?  I'll be out there. 
You might want to check CLIMB's site for groups or riders heading out that way.  I like Glacier Ridge and have been doing bricks out there.

http://www.climbonline.org/

Edited by SuperKat 2010-08-19 11:25 PM
2010-08-20 8:40 AM

Regular
Babylon
I like Glacier a lot.  It is technical and you can move.  The loop is small enough that you do not get locked in if you want out like at RP.
2010-08-22 7:09 AM

User image

New York
I like Calverton too but during the summer there are a LOT of tics out there.  I hate them.  Yell
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Anyone in mid Suffolk want to Mt. bike, trail run, ow swim Rss Feed