General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Recommend race clothing for a HEAVY sweater Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-09-09 7:08 AM

User image

Regular
Dallas, TX
Subject: Recommend race clothing for a HEAVY sweater
I'm searching high and low for a good 2 piece outfit to wear for my upcoming long course (HIM & IM) races but I have one main concern: water retention.

All of the sweat/moisture/water wicking clothing I've tried never seem to work well. I sweat A LOT, and they all QUICKLY become drenched, heavy and annoying. I know that over time, and as much as I sweat, that every material known to man will eventually become saturated but I'm looking to find something that will remain mostly comfortable and not too heavy.

I'm looking at several different things right now including 2XU Comp Tri Singlet, Louis Garneau Men's Elite Sleeveless Tri Jersey, De Soto Men's Forza Tri Jersey W/Skin Cooler, etc for tops and similar products for bottoms. 

I need at least 2 pockets combined (top+bottom pockets).

Any advice?

2010-09-09 7:21 AM
in reply to: #3088637

User image

Subject: RE: Recommend race clothing for a HEAVY sweater
I sweat like it's going out of style and have been comfortable in a Sergio tri top and Zoot tri shorts or Orca 226 tri shorts for Sprints, OLYs and HIMs. I have all intention of wearing a Zoot tri top and Orca 226 tri shorts for my IM this year.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Recommend race clothing for a HEAVY sweater Rss Feed