General Discussion Triathlon Talk » P90X in the off season Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-11-11 11:35 PM

User image

Veteran
McKinney, TX
Subject: P90X in the off season

First let me apologize if i am duplicating... I looked for a search option and didn't see one.

Anyway need some tips/advice.

I have fortunately lost some weight, and want to continue to do so.  I am guilty for eating comfort foods during the cooler months, even though it doesn't get that cold here in North Dallas.

That being said, I want to tone using P90X. I bought the program earlier this year and started using it.  I like it, YogaX kicks my butt every time.

Need some help on adding in the workouts to my daily routine.  I sent an email to beachbody, and they wrote me back telling me to pay the $2.99/week to upgrade my membership there.

Soooo any good advice will be considered.

My schedule, I

Swim: Wed  & Fri

Run: Tues (track), Thurs (speedwork), Sunday sometimes Saturday (long run)

Cycle: Saturdays, until early Spring and we'll add in Wednesday evenings.

Thank you

2010-11-17 1:55 PM
in reply to: #3207566

User image

Master
Falls Church, VA
Subject: RE: P90X in the off season
2010-11-17 5:15 PM
in reply to: #3207566

User image

Modesto, California
Subject: RE: P90X in the off season
Not sure what you are needing advice on, it seems your schedule is already full from Swim/Bike/Running?! Serious, not sure where you need help adding workouts into your routine, is there times within the days refrenced where you have openings, are you looking to do a morning evening type split? maybe decide what your current goals are and go from there, is it to loose weight, build endurance, improve technique, improve strength? Yoga x is a hard workout, weight loss tool it is not. If you are looking to burn more calories or bodyfat then focus your workouts around that. Give us more details on what you want us to help you with so that you can get more responses, there are Beachbody Coaches here too.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » P90X in the off season Rss Feed