General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » HED Cycling HED3 Tubular Wheelset - $750 Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2010-12-05 10:13 AM

User image

Expert
Long Island, NY
Subject: HED Cycling HED3 Tubular Wheelset - $750

I'm letting go of my HED3 tubulars. I decided to go shopping for a wireless powertap so these won't be used anymore. Carbon is damn near perfect with a light surface rub or two. None break in to the gel coat covering the carbon at all. Aluminum brake track shows virtually no wear. Bearings spin silently and without resistance. Mileage is estimated at around 750, without doubt under 1k. I don't have the runout numbers as they're under the glued tires and I'm not dismounting them. They are, however, A grade wheels and as round and true as you can find a trispoke. No hop and no pulsation as the brake pads catch. If need be, I'll take a video of the brake pad area with the wheels spinning to clearly show this and send it in an email. Continental sprinters mounted with the same mileage as the wheelset. Hold air just fine and have no compromising slits or gouges. Cassette and skewers not included.

$750 plus shipping

For $800 plus shipping, I'll include two brand new Continental Gatorskins. They were glued and folded, serving as spares, but I thankfully never had the opportunity to put them to use.

Edited by thelunchbox 2010-12-05 10:17 AM
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » HED Cycling HED3 Tubular Wheelset - $750 Rss Feed