General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Reynolds Assualt - $650 Shipped ConUS New in Box Shimano Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2010-12-16 11:19 AM

Subject: Reynolds Assualt - $650 Shipped ConUS New in Box Shimano
I bought these Reynolds Assault tubular wheels on Thanksgiving and have decided to go with a PowerTap setup instead. They are new in the box, never opened. Shimano/Sram cassette body. I will ship the original invoice for warranty and Reynolds Assurance Program purchase ability. For $650 paid with PayPal I will ship them free anywhere in the lower 48 states. At $650 I am not making one red cent so I will not go lower. I could just return them but figured I would pass along the savings to someone. The first $650 to my PayPal address, jrray24 (at) hotmail (dot) com, gets them. I will ship ASAP, most likely the same day.

Edited by tricop503 2010-12-16 11:23 AM

(reynolds assault tubular.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
reynolds assault tubular.jpg (27KB - 6 downloads)

2010-12-17 7:51 PM
in reply to: #3251044

Subject: RE: Reynolds Assualt - SOLD on eBay
Wheels sold on eBay. I can't figure out how to delete the original post. If someone wants to help me out here???Undecided
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Reynolds Assualt - $650 Shipped ConUS New in Box Shimano Rss Feed