General Discussion Triathlon Talk » training plans available without a paying membership? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2010-12-21 7:42 PM

Subject: training plans available without a paying membership?
I can't figure out how to see which plans are available to the free member.  Are all the ironman plans for payed memberships only?  How do you search among free plans only?  I tried clicking the "view free" button at the top and nothing happened...

2010-12-22 8:05 AM
in reply to: #3256941

User image

Veteran
Subject: RE: training plans available without a paying membership?
Under the "free" description it says sprint-olympic, but I'm not 100% sure.
I wanted to reply to say how impressed I've been with the training log since upgrading my membership. It was so nice to import an IM training plan with workout description and also add custom workouts until my plan starts. The calendar feature also has some nice planned vs. actual training comparisons.
There are several free IM plans online, but having the logged feature set up was worth the money to me.
2010-12-22 9:42 AM
in reply to: #3256941

User image

Elite
Hendersonville
Subject: RE: training plans available without a paying membership?
lilmissgutz - 2010-12-21 7:42 PM I can't figure out how to see which plans are available to the free member.  Are all the ironman plans for payed memberships only?  How do you search among free plans only?  I tried clicking the "view free" button at the top and nothing happened...

When you click on "View Free" it automatically adjusts the list below to show the free plans. There is a a great free IM plan available, and we have a forum for all people that are using the free plans. The IM plan thread can be found here. You can find the plan by clicking on the first post in that thread.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » training plans available without a paying membership? Rss Feed