General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » QR Hydrofull (Large) for Sale Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2005-08-09 11:16 AM

User image

Veteran
Denver, CO
Subject: QR Hydrofull (Large) for Sale
I'm selling my very, very slightly used QR Hydrofull wetsuit, size large. Worn 2 times for workouts (fresh water, no salt or chlorine). According to QR: large is for 190-215 lbs, and 5'11" - 6'5" My opinion is that the QR sizing is exactly right, but the legs are a bit long if you're on the shorter end of that scale. Unfortunately, I'm 5'11" and 180, so the suit is a bit long in the leg, and a bit loose up top. In short, it just doesn't work for me, and I won't be going back to the place where I bought it (terrible advice from the salesman).

This is the '04 model, which I bought brand new one month ago. I paid $320 with tax, and I need to get at least $240 out of the sale to replace the wetsuit. Here are the highlights and sizing info:

Extremely flexible arms due to the 1.5mm Hydroskin/Aquablock material in the armpits and over the shoulder.
5mm Hydroskin hip piece for high flotation.
Great hydrophobic qualities from the 5mm SCS Metal torso.
Easy on and off Speedcut leg design.
Two-way QR Breakaway zipper unzips with a single pull.

The breakway zipper is really great for getting this suit off on race day, just be aware when zipping up the suit that you stop pulling the zipper up when you hit the first click.

If you're interested, I can send a picture to your regular e-mail account. I've also registered the suit for warranty purposes with QR, and the warranty will transfer with sale.

2005-08-09 3:35 PM
in reply to: #220527

Subject: RE: QR Hydrofull (Large) for Sale
I am interested. Would you please e-mail pictures to me at [email protected].
2005-08-10 10:40 AM

User image

Veteran
Denver, CO
Still for sale. Looking online, this suit is MSRP $399, for sale at various online places for $299. Price is negotiable, but again, I just need to get as much as I can for a replacement suit.
2005-08-19 3:25 PM

User image

Veteran
Denver, CO
Sell Gear
CLOSED
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » QR Hydrofull (Large) for Sale Rss Feed