Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Temporary Housing in Portland-Area Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, the bear, DerekL, alicefoeller Reply
2011-02-26 10:44 AM

User image

Expert
Portland, OR
Subject: Temporary Housing in Portland-Area
All,

I posted this on the Oregon forum too, but haven't gotten any responses.  Yes, I know I only just posted last night(!), but I realized that there may be people who don't really check the state forums, or people who don't live there that know where I can look!  Please help if you can!

I'm living in Wisconsin currently, but I just got a legal internship in Beaverton for August through December of this year.  So, I'm leaving my husband here in Wisconsin and heading to Portland for next semester!  Now, I need a place to live though!

Unfortunately, the internship is unpaid, so I have a very tight budget.  We're going to have to pay for my husband's housing and food costs in Wisconsin and my costs in Portland all on his income.  I'd prefer to live in either Portland or Beaverton, since I'll be working in Beaverton and going to school at Lewis and Clark Law School for the semester.  However, this is open depending on costs!  I also might be bringing my dog along, but if that proves to be more difficult, I can leave her here in cheese country, too.

Anyway, can anybody direct me to a good place to look for a place to stay for this limited amount of time?  I would REALLY appreciate it! 

Thanks a bunch!

2011-02-28 4:20 PM
in reply to: #3373518

User image

Veteran
NC
Subject: RE: Temporary Housing in Portland-Area
Try the bulletin boards at Lewis and Clark and at Portland State for people looking for roommates. I found a good short term living situation at State when I lived there. As to dogs - Portland is all about dogs, beer, coffee, and music. Enjoy your time there.
New Thread
Other Resources My Cup of Joe » Temporary Housing in Portland-Area Rss Feed