General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Bitten By The Bug Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-03-03 11:16 PM

Chicago
Subject: Bitten By The Bug

Hello all, just a new guy here from sunny and warm Chicago IL. Haha.  I crack myself up.  Did the chicago Tri last year and fell in love with the sport.  i am currently training for Steelhead half Ironman.   Im pretty much doing everything on my own right now.  Ive done a ton or research online and reading books to try and figure everything out.  If there is ever anyone in my area looking for a training partner id love to hook up.  Those long runs and rides can get a little boring from time to time.  I live a few blocks north of Wrigley.  Would love to hear from others in my same mind set.  Have a great day.

Michael

2011-03-04 8:29 AM
in reply to: #3382104

User image

Master
Dirt Road
Subject: RE: Bitten By The Bug

http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/discussion/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=42#s

Try that for a training partner and welcome.

2011-03-04 12:26 PM
in reply to: #3382104

User image

Expert
Chugiak, Alaska
Subject: RE: Bitten By The Bug
mpso97 - 2011-03-03 11:16 PM

Hello all, just a new guy here from sunny and warm Chicago IL. Haha.  I crack myself up.  Did the chicago Tri last year and fell in love with the sport.  i am currently training for Steelhead half Ironman.   Im pretty much doing everything on my own right now.  Ive done a ton or research online and reading books to try and figure everything out.  If there is ever anyone in my area looking for a training partner id love to hook up.  Those long runs and rides can get a little boring from time to time.  I live a few blocks north of Wrigley.  Would love to hear from others in my same mind set.  Have a great day.

Michael

Welcome to BT and good luck training for your HIM!  Sorry, I am too far away to be a good training partner!

New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » Bitten By The Bug Rss Feed