Site Issues Custom Training Plan Creator » Export Details and My Training Plan Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-03-21 11:26 AM

Extreme Veteran
WI
Subject: Export Details and My Training Plan

Hi,

I'd like to export the complete details of my training from my custom plan into a csv file so I have them for the week or the whole plan.  The details do not show up in the csv, only simple comments display (such as "Warm Up: 600 yards"), no main sets or other notes.  The only way to display the details is through the Print version of the week or month using "show comments" checkbox.  This prints it out in an okay format, but it doesn't provide good page breaks like a csv/Excel file would.  Am I missing something, or should the training details be displayed in the csv?

One other question, or two: Why doesn't my custom plan display in My Training Plans?  Is there a way to display it?  I assume that since I had to enter a plan name that it would show up in My Training Plans and on my Blog page.

Thanks,

Don

2011-04-04 8:32 AM
in reply to: #3406828

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: Export Details and My Training Plan

Don,

I have confirmed in my 'export -> planned' that I get the full workout details.  Select a cell and see if you then see it all in the formula bar.  My excel also autoexpanded my cells with workouts to automatically show the whole thing...so I 'm not sure if your's is not just 'hidden'.

If you still can't see it, let me know and I will generate the CSV - just give me the date range.

Regarding your other question, it won't show up in 'My training plans' as we just haven't programmed it yet.

2011-04-12 4:28 PM
in reply to: #3428382

Extreme Veteran
WI
Subject: RE: Export Details and My Training Plan

Hmm, I did receive the details in the comments now that I tried this again.  Maybe the other system I was using had some settings that were affecting the details.  But, that couldn't be since I would see "warmup:" and nothing else even when clicking on the cell.

Oh well.  It's good now.  Thanks,

Don

New Thread
Site Issues Custom Training Plan Creator » Export Details and My Training Plan Rss Feed