General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL - Ridden Once Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2011-04-13 9:45 AM

User image

Veteran
Subject: FS Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL - Ridden Once

Greetings these wheels were purchased on 4/11 and they have 20 miles on them.  I am selling these wheels for $1000.00. If someone purchases these wheels by 4/18 they can be registered with mavic for $96 to ensure that you get a no questions asked replacement for 2 years (needs to be done in the first 7 days). I have removed the "Cosmic" stickers so they are naked carbon.

Let me know what you think. You will save sales tax and a few bucks for the 20 miles that i have ridden so far; there is a brand new DA cassette on the wheels that I could also sell but is not included (nor is shipping) in the price.

I am sure that someone will ask; I am looking to order the mavic full carbon wheels as replacements.

2011-04-13 8:24 PM
in reply to: #3444150

User image

Veteran
Subject: Someone is going to get a screaming deal....
Someone make me an offer this is a great wheel set and I promise that you can not get them cheaper for this condition.  And who would not love hassle free riding for 2 years if you pancake one or wrap it around a tree on your crossbike?
Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS Mavic Cosmic Carbone SL - Ridden Once Rss Feed