General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » a Quick-study tri-noob from Ohio Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-04-25 3:45 PM

User image

Dayton OH
Subject: a Quick-study tri-noob from Ohio

Hey everyone!

I have been using this site for a couple weeks and have decided it is the BEST! I have fiddled with the idea of using other online train blogs but this one was easiest and have the best community.

I am a tri-noob who is motivated to get faster and help the multisport community grow. I hope to grow into a ultra distance athlete. I have lots of noob type questions and hope to offer encouragement, friendship and appreciation in return. 

I love the the triathlete community and hope to use it to accomplish my goals and help others to do so too.

thanks for lettin me in!

Joel

2011-04-26 5:28 AM
in reply to: #3465141

User image

Expert
Subject: RE: a Quick-study tri-noob from Ohio

Hey Joel, welcome to BT. BT has a great online community, so make sure you take up on all it has to offer. I admire your determination on being an ultra athlete. When's your first race? Have fun training and when race day comes, remember to race your race. Race day is the time to execute. Good luck

Scott

2011-04-27 9:27 AM
in reply to: #3465141

User image

Dayton OH
Subject: RE: a Quick-study tri-noob from Ohio
Thanks for the quick reply. the users at Beginnertriathlete.com are so helpful and friendly. Smile
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » a Quick-study tri-noob from Ohio Rss Feed