General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Got over my injury, I love the feel of endorphins in the morning, feels like victory Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-05-13 4:50 AM

User image

Veteran
Subject: Got over my injury, I love the feel of endorphins in the morning, feels like victory

I injured my back 2 weeks ago, doing  stupid things like moving  a heavy lawnmower on my own. Most frustrating time I have had in long time. Spend a fortune at the chiropractor, ages on the floor trying to stretch this back of mine back into some shape. My wife was pretty upset with me as I was rolling around at night trying to find a comfortable position. Life sucked. 

So last night while stretching I hear/feel this "click"  in the back and things feel a bit looser. This morning...Hey its fine, so I decide to go on a short, slow run, just to see how it feels...started at a very gingerly 6.30min/k and slowly cranked it up as I felt comfy. Haha I think I can pronounce myself fixed.

Thank goodness, I really missed my daily endorphin rush

2011-05-13 5:15 AM
in reply to: #3496788

User image

Master
Subject: RE: Got over my injury, I love the feel of endorphins in the morning, feels like victory
Glad you're back at it. )
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Got over my injury, I love the feel of endorphins in the morning, feels like victory Rss Feed