General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Online Coaching Multisport.com vs Trainingpeaks.com Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-05-15 11:05 AM

Regular
Subject: Online Coaching Multisport.com vs Trainingpeaks.com
Hi Everyone.

Just wondering if any of the BT'er have any input regarding the training plans from Multisport.com or Trainingpeaks.com? Looking into buying the IM Wisconsin training plan and was hoping to get some feedback before buying. The Trainingpeaks is only $99 for 24 weeks leading up to IMWis. Multisport is $525 for 24 weeks, big difference. So if anyone has any feedback good or bad regarding these plans please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.

2011-05-15 11:57 AM
in reply to: #3499864

User image

Champion
Montague Gold Mines, Nova Scotia
Subject: RE: Online Coaching Multisport.com vs Trainingpeaks.com
Who wrote the TrainingPeaks plan? Is it a plan that a coach has for sale or one that was created by a virtual coach?

The Multisports.com are written by (as I understand it) Huddle and Frey who have a great deal of experience writting plans which would be great to compare to whomever wrote the plans on TrainingPeaks to think through the worth.

Despite having said that, my recommendation would be to join here as a Gold Member and then use one of the D3Multisport plans written by Mike Ricci that are available here to Silver and Gold members and then take advantage of the training plan support forum to ask questions of the coaches specific to your plan. Gold membership is only $85/6 months which, IMO, is very hard to beat when looking for a off the shelf training plan.

Shane
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Online Coaching Multisport.com vs Trainingpeaks.com Rss Feed