Site Issues Custom Training Plan Creator » Custom Plan Not Saving Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2011-05-24 10:10 AM

New user

Mountain View
Subject: Custom Plan Not Saving
LOVE the site, love the custom plan tool but I seem to be having a problem saving my custom plan. It is importing to my training log however when I look under "My Plans" I don't see any. Also I am picking a race date (sept. 25) and it doesn't seem to recognize / make any changes on race day.

I have tried to see if the plan is saved using Chrome (preferred) and IE (hated)...

2011-05-24 10:46 AM
in reply to: #3515824

User image

Veteran
WTH? This isn't coral. It's corn!
Subject: RE: Custom Plan Not Saving

I think that option is for when you upload a plan from outside BT.

For BT generated plans, when you look at the top of your principal page with the different options (Blog/Calendar/Graphs etc.) you will see that once you upload a plan, you'll get the option to view Actual vs. Planned Activities.  It's a switch. You can tell which one is "on" by looking at the top, right hand side of the page.  So, if you goto the Blog view and select Planned, your planned acitivities will show in your daily sections.  Ergo for Calendar etc.  You can always compare actual vs. planned in all the options.

Not sure about a race showing/modifying in the plan.  However, if you have it listed under Races, it will show up on the day of the race with the distances etc.  Then you can go in and update times etc.

2011-05-24 10:48 AM
in reply to: #3515824

User image

Champion
Gold member
Subject: RE: Custom Plan Not Saving

Everything did work.  For the custom training plan creator, plans are not saved under 'my plans' - that area is for plans that you have imported via CSV that you may 'recycle'.  Your custom plan is in your 'Planned Training Log' - see 'Blog --> Planned'  I see it all the way through race day so it did work.

Look at this tutorial for some quick navigation tips to get to your plan and let me know if you have any questions.

New Thread
Site Issues Custom Training Plan Creator » Custom Plan Not Saving Rss Feed